Passion?

That's a fairly vague statement, from the way it sounds. If you're confused over it, you might ask him for some type of explanation (ie, just sex or more?).

Hmmm...sounds to me like he wants sex. I doubt if he wants more, but if my ex asked me that, and I were single, my response to that statement would probably be, "And what's that supposed to mean?" I guess I'm just naturally a little forward, though :). I think the only way for you to know is to ask him. Or go see him and find out, but understand that he probably expects sex, especially if you go without asking any questions, and be ready for anything.

Do you want to see if there's still more? If you do, then this is a good way to set yourself up for being hurt. Would you be okay if it was just a fling, to "check and see" if the passion is still there? Because it probably is, if you really liked this guy when you were together. That almost never goes away, so...um, duh (to him), the passion would be there if you slept with him, but it opens a whole big can of worms.

I would suggest you not see him unless you're totally okay with just sex. Even if you agree to this and more does come out of it, I wouldn't set my heart on it. I think if he were looking for more, he would have been more explicit and said something like, "I really want to see you. I miss you." Not, "let's see if the passion is still there, baby *wink*" (I'm just guessing - he might not have winked, lol. besides, it was on the phone - how would we know :D )

Originally posted by Kriz^

Probably sex. Perhaps not. Method to be quite sure: let him wait for a week or two and see if he found 'passion' somewhere else.

Hahaha. Yes :D
guest333333300

thnx i dont call him sometimes i call but hes the one who calls me and i havent talked with him in a week hes in the military he was shipped i think to an army base for now until the end of the month then to another country he cant say.

guest333333300

he madea joke saying he told a woman friend of his about him talking to me she said laughing all i wanted wa just sex from him well i thought about it and the last time i talked to him i said yeah you know your frined was right all i want to do is use u for just sex and when im done ill throw you back into the pond and when i want it next time ill jsut reel ya back joking well he seemed to not like that and said well i cant be at your beck and call everytime