Forgive or Forget... How about BOTH!

dreamloverJ921

Oh great, here it goes.. another hopeless girl whining about her boyfriend... OK so I've been dating my boyfriend for almost one year. I saw him pretty much everyday and not only do I try to support him emotionally.. I also do it financially. Just 2 weeks ago he came back from a cruise. He swore to me that he did not meet any girls etc. Then I noticed that he goes online an awful lot, so I knew something was up. He is emailing another girl about meeting up with her, about how fine she is, etc. I feel like crap. I give him a job...I pay for EVERYTHING.. his food, cigarettes, clothes, entertainment (movies, hotel, beer), earrings, even his damn tattoo!

Im starting to wonder.. am I just an ugly person (inside and out)? How can he do this to me?

Am I just nuts? Any kind of advice would be appreciated.. I dont want to talk to my therapist about it.

Why are you "ugly" because he is behaving appallingly??? Whether or not you give hima job, etc is irrelevant. Surely you want him to treat you well because he loves you, not out of gratitude. Either way, you need to speak to him about it.

If you are trying to buy a boyfriend then write up a contract and clearly state how you want said boyfriend to treat you. Have him sign it and get it notarized. You will have to state your behavior and the exact amount you will spend on him and for what.

Otherwise, dump this freeloader and find someone who will respect you and treat you right -- it might even take a few years and several boyfriends before you find someone who will respect you and love you -- but it's worth the wait and the dopey dates.