torn between two guys and i have feelings for both of them and i dont know what to do

Ok, im just gonna get right to the story, 2 Years ago i was dating this guys named Josh. We dated for three months. Then he had to move away (like a three day drive from me) so we had to break up, at the time i didnt feel that a long distance relaionship that far apart would work. so he moved and i stayed in my home town. We eventually lost contact.

2 yrs later we got back into contact and he was moving like an hour drive from me, I was so happy :) so the day he got there i went to stay the night (as a friend i thought) ;) That night before we really got to know eachother we got back together (i now think it was just cause i missed him and i didnt want him to leave me again :( ) but either way we got back together and that night we had sex, we were not eacothers firsts but still, after like a month of dating and being an hour apart it was just killing us (not literally but you know what I mean) so he moved in with my bro who lived in the next town basically and I was there everyday anyways, so it worked out for awhile until christmas came around. he went to his parents place to spend it with them and i stayed wih my family, and i think that is how it should have been. so anyways,

My dad is dating a lady who has a son around my age, who just so happened to be from where josh moved too. he came up to see his mom for christmas, we kinda got together christmas night and i kissed him a few days after that, he knew i was with josh but at the time i had feelings for my dads girlfriends son Ryan! so after we kissed I called josh up right away and told him (honeslty i dont know if i felt bad about it, but i told him i did and that i was sorry) he forgave me,

a few days later he called me up and asked what i thought about a week break to get everything all settled with us, i agreed and thought it was a good idea. the next day we brought Ryan to the airport so he could go home :( . one the way home from the airport i started to think it was kinda funny that josh wanted a break after i told him that i kissed Ryan and he was hanging out with my brothers EX girlfriend becky, so i called my brother and asked him what was going on,

he told me that josh had given her a couple peeks and had un done her bro strap before josh asked fo that break, when i questioned him about it he denided it, but i know he did, cause after i told him i knew then he finally admitted to it.

so we were both really mad at eachother and all, so i came up with the idea that we would stay friends for awhile and get to know eachother again and see where it went from there., he agreed with it. so me and Ryan are sorta in relationship right now (hes 3 days from me) but i really care for the guys, I can actually see my slef eventually falling in love with him.

now Josh wants me back and i do still have feelings for him as i have big feelings for Ryan as well. all my family and friends are telling to stop being a what they call me "slut" and take josh back and so on.......

I just dont know what to do I have feelings for both of them and everyone is telling me differnet things....I just dont know what to do or who to be with or what to say! I really need some advice on this one....please help me!

signed Christine!

P.S. I am 16, Ryan is 15, and Josh is 18, and i think becky is like 17

Don't date your Dads girlfriends son. Bad idea, he might some day be family.

Your relationship sounds rocky with josh too.

The trust has been broken. This is normal for your age group, teen hormones and everything.

Keep the friendship with Josh, but look for someone else to date.