My true feelings

First off let me say hi to everyone. Next, I need to say that i'm sure that this question has been askd 100s of times, but I need to know. There is this person who I really care for alot. I have liked her for a long time, and now I really wish to tell her all of my feelings toward her. The only only problem is she is dating someone right now. so what i'm trying to say is; Should I tell her? Would it be right? And if so how should I tell her? Should I say something like "Every time I look into your eyes, and you look into mine I get a feeling. I feel strong and weak at the same time. I feel so excited and scared at the same time, but no matter how I felt befor that it goes away and all my worries just go away. No matter what I do I think of you. I see you everywhere. I think about you all the time, and I think I love you......." is that too much? please hlep?

I would tell her but I am not sure I would tell her I think I love you because if you have a good friendship and she doesn't feel the same then she might have a hard time staying friends with you. You have to remember you are taking a chance of lossing the friendship. If its worth it go for it.

I think that would be great. Do you feel she feels the same or you just thinking you need to say it because you feel it?

Should I say something like "Every time I look into your eyes, and you look into mine I get a feeling. I feel strong and weak at the same time. I feel so excited and scared at the same time, but no matter how I felt befor that it goes away and all my worries just go away. No matter what I do I think of you. I see you everywhere. I think about you all the time, and I think I love you......." is that too much?

Her current boyfriend may certainly think it's TOO MUCH!

I had two cases in high school where I was dating someone and another male friend told me he 'loved' me. The first case happened when my boyfriend had left for college. I was feeling pretty lonely, and the relationship ran its natural course. We decided to see other people, and a guy friend had been trying to date me since the older guy had left. At first, I told him that I had to be honest with him and that the guy may have been 500 miles away, but I was still with him, and I couldn't date my friend. He stuck it out, and we ended up dating a few months after I broke up with the college guy.

The second time happened a year later, and I was still with that male friend. I was so enamored with him, but he was incredibly inattentive, and I was not as important as college applications and AP exams (and later, not nearly as important as one of my best friends). A mutual guy friend confessed his love for me on valentine's day. Since I was going through a tough time with my boyfriend, the attention naturally made me feel incredible, but I was not attracted to this boy. I told my boyfriend about the valentine's day card and cd the boy had given me. It only angered him, and considering how we started, you can imagine where his mind took him. He dumped me shortly after, which was inevitable - for several other factors, but the second boy should never have been one of those factors, and I blame him for making the break up even messier. He did things like shower me with flower petals, which was incredibly romantic, but it was from the wrong guy.

My point is, this can go either way for you, and it's an incredible gamble. If you think that this is worth the friendship, or if you can tell that she's really not enamored with her boyfriend, go for it, but don't be abrupt about it. There is a strong charm in subtlety that is lost on some people :)

Hope this works out, and remember, if it's not worth the friendship, then wait it out. She may end up being a more valuable friend than girlfriend right now.