how to choose between a hot chick and a a very good friend

well.....i have been goin out with this real hot chick from the last couple of weeks .....but i dont feel any connection between the two of us i mean i dont enjoy or have fun with her .....but there is this other girl who really really likes me and i love to talk to her and love to spend time with her but the only problem is that she is FAT !! i really am a kind of hot shot in my school and one of the popular ones and dont think i will like people knowing that i am goin out with a fat chick ...............please help me ..........what should i do ???

hey,

Do u want to be miseriable or happy? You cant live for other people, you know. So u are ashamed of going out with the girl that u like because she is fat!! Thats low.. in my opinion that is. Who cares if other ppl talk about u, they must have a boring life.

An overweight person can lose weight. As part of your routine, exercise or join a gym together. Take walks often and only take her out for good, lean meals and salads.

hey,

Do u want to be miseriable or happy? You cant live for other people, you know. So u are ashamed of going out with the girl that u like because she is fat!! Thats low.. in my opinion that is. Who cares if other ppl talk about u, they must have a boring life.

The guy just explained to you that she is FAT. He didnt say "overweight". Because he said she is FAT,

he is indirectly showing you that FAT bothers him. And if being with someone who is FAT bothers him

he should NOT BE WITH HER. As far as judging him by saying "that is low of you" well, if you can

make a judgement and call him low, then your statement makes no sense. "You are low because you arnt attracted to FAT girls". Your casting judgement for him casting judgement

He has every right to not be attracted to FAT women.

Yeah....but the FAT girl can lose weight. The HOTTIE will never grow a personality.

I understand though. I do prefer a man with more weight than less weight.....but I wouldn't find someone totally obese as being attractive.

deathb4dishonor

Would you do her... the FAT one I mean. If having intercourse with her is a major turn off don't lead her or yourself on by staying with her. You are only going to leave her with more of a broken heart. If you still find her attractive and you have feelings for her then screw what anyone says or thinks.

loverhersomuch

Sexual preferences and intellectual preferences are separate entities. The ideal partner is one that attracts in both areas. No one should expect someone lacking in one area to ever change; which is not to say one can't change...just don't expect it.

My ex-wife was very beautiful but emotionally immature and not very intellectually stimulating. Unfortunately we married young, she never progressed in either of the last two areas, I was miserable, and now we are divorced.

Enjoy your friendships for what they are, enjoy your sex life for what it is, and keep looking for the one that combines the two.

Honestly...why do looks really matter anyway??? Seriously..i mean, the skinney hot ppl are sometimes the most boring, dull and shallow people around, and the heavier not so hot people are alot of fun to be around and are better people. If u are going to judge who u should be with on looks, thats bad. How would u feel if someone didnt want to go out with u cuz u were too ugly or something stupid like that?? Think about it.

And who makes u happier, the heavier girl or the boring skinney girl..if the heavier chick is more fun or whatever, than thats who u should be with. Dont ever be afraid of what everyone will think of you. Believe me, people should like you for who you are, not who u date.

Originally posted by thecutest1

i dont feel any connection between the two of us i mean i dont enjoy or have fun with her .....but there is this other girl who really really likes me and i love to talk to her and love to spend time with her

i think that right there answers your question! When i ask people things i often exagerate one of the options to make people say what i subconsiously want to hear (i dont do it on purpose!!) anyways, the point is you even said that u dont have ANY connection with this "hot chick" and i mean no effence of ANY kind, but to not go for someone you truly conncet with and love to be around, just becaus shes fast is well kindah cruel, give the gurl a chance, she deserves that much!