Ex-girlfiend question

My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend contacted him recently. She lives out of state, but will be returning for the holidays. I think she was hinting around that she would like to see him while she is here, which is obviously uncomfortable for me. I really do not think he would want to see her, but you never know. Curiousity and all. Do I let it be known that I'm very uncomfortable with it and that I would prefer if she asks to see him that he tell her no, or do I just keep my mouth shut and let him make the decision he feels is appropriate with no input from me. I don't want to smother him or anything. But everyone is fully aware that this girl is still interested in him and I'm not comfy at all with the idea of him being around her. Any advice or similar experiences would be appreciated.

I guess I might clarify a bit more so you have all the info. He doesn't stay in touch with her, as far as I know, for his part although he is cordial. She contacted him by email...he has the same address he always has because it's his company address. They dated for about 4 yrs and broke up about two years ago, but she still views him, from what I have been told, as her soulmate and I don't think she's ever completely let go. I don't think he would cheat on me, and even if I thought so, like I said, I don't think he's at all interested in her. He's moved on. Clearly. But I'm still VERY uncomfortable with the thought of her and I don't know whether it's selfish or untrusting of me to insert my opinion (that he shouldn't see her) or not.

You'd be best not to say you think he shouldn't see her. Rather tell him that it will make you uncomfortable and why. In the best of all possible cases, he'll only realize on seeing her why he prefers you!