Seeking New Interest

niceguysfinshlast

Hey guys and gals. I could use yor help. I am seperated from my wife and in the process of divorce and I have not dated or have been out there in years. I am a 32 yr old male seeking the attention of this younger lady (nothing to do with the divorce). I met her at a club (not the best place to meet someone) something that I do rarely. She called me a week later and we had a nice dinner, movie and pretty good conversation. She explained to me that she is a mother of a 2yr old, a college student and works full time.

I told her that I really like her style and I wanted to get to know her better. She replied, "we'll see." Well that was 2 weeks ago. I didn't here from her for a couple of days after that. When she did call, she was at work and we only talked for a brief minute or two. She told me where she worked and I promptly delivered to her 2 dozen roses. She told me she loved them, hugged my neck, gave me 10 cool pts and told me she'd call later on. We'll she didn't call that day. So I called her the next she explained to me that work was not the best place for her to receive phone calls but she'd call me later. I told her that it wasn't cool to not keep your word and that if she wasn't gonna call don't say it. She said okay.

Well she called. I couldn't answer the phone nor did I call her back. She called the next day. I couldn't answer the phone again. Once I got the messages. I waited a few hours and called. We talked for a few minutes and went over the cordial holiday stuff. I told her that I knew that she was busy with stuff and to call me back when she got some free time on her hands. She told me that she'd try to call me again later that night but if she didn't she'd call the next morning and we'd figure out what our next date would include. Well, no call.

Should I let this new interest unfold naturally or should I tell her again that I want to get to know her or should I just forget this boy-like infatuation with this beautiful younger lady?

Talk to me.

From a chick's perspective...I think you are coming on WWWWAAAAAYYYYY too strong!! You're acting like y'all are in a relationship and in reality, you aren't even dating. Ask her out again, if she refuses or won't call or return your calls then I think she's trying to maybe give you "the brush off"....if that's the case, then I'm sure there's another beautiful younger lady that will go out with you! :)

• Author
niceguysfinshlast

So...is common practice now to let someone know ur intrested in them and not do anything about it. Don't tell them, don't show them, brush them off, don't open doors, don't pull out chairs, just hang out with them and act like they don't exist? I guess then now everything is truely equal between men and women. Now chivelry is dead. So the next lady that i meet. Say to them "I like you but, if I show you then you might not like me as much as I want you to."