Question on cheating

Has anyone cheated on your lover.. had a great connection with your cheating partner, left your lover for this new person, and if so.. did things work out for you and the person you left your ex for?

If not, how did it trun out?

If so, I would like to know how that turned out as well.

well, i didn't cheat on my lover. but here's the story. i've been in a long distance relationship with this girl for about 2 years now. then this other girl came along, and she was cool to hang out with and all, and i started to become attracted to her. nice looks, personality, etc. well i broke up with my love for this local girl, and hooked up with her. then i noticed things about the new girl i didn't like, and other reasons, so we split up. i LOVED the long distance girl, still do, but i tried getting her to get over me. i didn't think she'd ever take me back after what i did,yet she was still crazy about me. well me and her got talking again, and now we're back together and happy as ever. we have bad history, but in the end, it's always the two of us. and starting in a few months, we won't be long distance anymore. :) you wondered about leaving one person for another and the outcome, so i hope i answered your question correct.