I feel so unlucky!

All of my friends are married and happy. All of their relationships

stood the test of bad times and made it through to see more good times. I am the only one who had an unstable girlfriend. She could not make it through the rough times, such as financial struggles, and finding her career. Then she started to lie about $hit.

She broke up with me for those very reasons mentioned above. It had nothing to do with the relationship itself. Why, why, why did I had to fall in love with somone so unstable.

All my friends are happy and enjoying there soulmate. I am the only one who's relationship crashed and burned to hell. I hate my luck with women! Why she just couldn't hang in there? Why?

Now I am doing all the grieving, thinking, crying, dreaming, pondering while she is enjoying her new found freedom of being single. I'll bet she is lying in some dudes bed at this very moment while I am typing and pouring my heart out to strangers. She probably is laughing and smiling in some guys face not even thinking about me for a tenth of a second after 3 years of being together. We lived together for 2 years.

SHE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HAPPY AND WITH A GOOD, SOLID, STABLE WOMEN!

I AM SO UNLUCKY! ALL I GOT WAS A BIG LIE! PRETENDING TO LOVE ME!

I WILL NEVER TRUST WOMEN AGIAN IN MY LIFE! NEVER!

My grandfather told me that women are easily to fall into temptation and distractions. They are nothing but snakes in a grass. NOW I BELIEVE HIM!

I don't think you're unlucky at all. I think you just haven't learned yet that when you fall in love with unstable people, you are condemned to unstable relationships. It's got nothing at all to do with luck...just common sense. It also has a lot to do with paying attention and not fooling yourself. None of these things can happen unless you willingly participate. You cannot be fooled unless you allow yourself to be.

If your grandfather truly believed what he told you, he was deceiving his wife (your grandmother) and you wouldn't be here. So your grandpa was no saint himself.

• Author

Toney,

I never knew how unstable she was until things got difficult. Then she to off the mask! All I know is she never loved me the may she claimed! "Oh I will never do anything to hurt you, I love you too much" That was one of her exact quotes. Now I know it was just all a front!

My grandfather told me that women are easily to fall into temptation and distractions. They are nothing but snakes in a grass. NOW I BELIEVE HIM!

Not all women, Max. Not all men, either. But people are pretty screwed up these days when it comes to relationships, so its like looking for that needle in a haystack.

She's out there. You just haven't met her yet. But until you finally let go of this one and get back out there, you'll never have the opportunity to find her.

The key is not to focus so much on trying to achieve the nirvana that you 'think' your friends have. Otherwise, you risk trying to conform every flake that comes along into your ideal of that perfect partner and you'll risk overlooking their many flaws. Instead, wait until you find that gal who already possesses those qualities you desire. Be patient and be PICKY. You have all the time in the world. Better to be alone for two years and be available when that great gal comes along rather then wasting your time and energy having to break up with a bunch of screwballs.

• Author

EnigmaXOXO,

I know that all women are not easily to be distracted ot tempted, but it is a good percentage of them that falls in this category. I am just bitter because i put my heart in the hands of someone I thought I can trust,

She is not the one who is thinking about the relationship 20 hrs out of a day. She is not the one who is grieving, and hoping it could be different. She is not the one who wish they can turn back the hands of time to start over.

She has no worries! Another guy comes along and she will be back at it agian.

Max

A lot of people pretend very well in front of others. You think their relationships are 'great' but you aren't with them 24/7 and you don't hear what goes on. Not very many people have 'perfect' lives. It is highly unlikely that 'all your friends and family' do.