Jealousy help

I'm very happy with my GF of 2 months, but I'm nervous about this weekend. I can get jealous and we are goind to a bar to watch football with a bunch of people she knows. One that will prob be there is a guy she went out with about the same time we met. She stopped seeing him cuz of me which is awesome. We see each other every night!!

Not sure how to act when she talks with other guys. She's very outgoing and friendly which I can see as a problem, but it shouldn't. Why duz this bother me? What is the best way to behave in situations that involve us talking to the opposite sex?

I need to just relax and mingle too. Please don't make me be jealous and please don't make me ask any questions about guys she talks to. they are irrelevant to me. We love each other very much and this shouldn't matter to me. Help me to be a cool and level-headed BF.

hello,

i don't think there is really any how-to manual on this. you know she loves you, and it is quite apparent in that she stopped seeing that other guy to be with you. as a female, i can say that we value relationships based on more than just lust and good times. it seems that you two have a solid relationship and a good friendship, and it is those two things which will set you apart from any other guy whom she speaks to. she loves you, she is with you. i don't think anyone, no matter how much they know their partner loves them, will ever stop feeling that tinge of jealousy when the opposite sex talks to them. that tinge reminds you of how much she means to you and how protective you are of what you two share. i think the only thing you can do is just stay calm in these situations.. this may sound difficult. but don't make her pay for it by making her feel uncomfortable or guilty of talking with another guy. perhaps, you can gently tell her how you feel.. heck, crack a joke about it if you have to and see what she says. also, i have the feeling that if you are giving off certain vibes or if you say, have your arm around her waist.. a lot of guys are going to get the point and are less likely to try anything whatsoever. it's all in the body language. besides, even if you don't feel it, if you act confident in her love for you, it will become easier for you to actually ward off that jealousy because she'll definitely feel closer to you for trusting her and realizing that of course other people are interested in her.. she's a wonderful woman.. but you have her, not them. and that is what matters. hope this helps. good luck!

Sweetmind20 gave you good advice.

It's perfectly normal and natural to have feelings of jealousy related to your partner, but the key here is to not be outward about them, and, if you can't help it, to diffuse them in a light, joking manner. Acting suspicious or overly possessive toward your mate when there is no reason to is a horrible turn-off and unfair to her. Realize that she has done nothing to arouse your suspicion or concern. An outgoing nature is often a desirable quality in a mate, and talking to members of the opposite sex is just a part of everyday reality!

Just remember that she has chosen to be with you instead of anyone else, and there must be a reason for that. She sounds confident in her decision, you should be too! I hope everything goes well!