Jealous of the ex's

preciousdiamonds4me

Well I have been with my boyfriend six months now. Everytime he talks about his past ex's or screws I get upset. I don't want to hear about them, it makes me jealous, and hurt I guess. Then I feel bad because those people were a part of his life to. I just don't know what to do.

Tell him to stop talking about that, then. Tell him how you feel. If he doesn't stop, he's an uncaring bastard.

• Author
preciousdiamonds4me

I have mentioned it around him like to my mother or something, but I haven't outright said it to him. I don't want him to be mad at me or start a fight. The things that get to me the most is when he says her name well she did this and that happen. I just wonder if he knows I am not her and if I am not gonna do things the way she did. Thank you for your reply. :bunny:

If you don't tell him directly, he's just gonna keep on doing it and it's going to continue pissing you off. Risk the fight. Talk to him.

If it hurts you that bad, you know what you need to do? Flip the script a little -- Start talking about your ex's and past screws...