confused, need to talk

Hi all. I hope while you are reading this, you are not thinking that I am a selfish individual, or that I am a horrible person for all that I am about to say. Please understand all that I am about to express to you for i am looking for answers or advice in what to do.

I am a 33 year old woman, who has been married for 3 years. My husband and I lived together before marriage and never would I have guessed I would feel this way. Things are quite different now. I know he loves me and I know that maybe someday things may get back to normal but these feelings that I am having are just not settling well.

My husband works hard and has taken on a project that has him working as hard, if not harder during his off hours. This project is for both of us but has left me feeling very lonely. He is not there for me, mentally, physically or emotionally. We used to have a healthy sex life and now it is non existant. I have found myself longing for things he is not willing to give me. I have tried to talk to him and he does not understand. It usually upsets him, and we end up fighting.

Lately, i have been relying on the attention of another man to make me feel whole or good about myself. I have found myself seriously considering having sex with this person. Neither one of us is looking for anything but sex. I know it is wrong and I was not brought up this way but I don't know what else to do. My husband is not taking me seriously and turns me down often. What should I do????????????

Actually, I thought I did. However, it is my first time to this particular forum and I couldn't find my post. I just realized that there are different areas for different topics and thought that I would post it again here. Sorry to waste your time.

Hello,

This is just a thought for you to consider before you cheat. First, are you willing to end up divorced after 3 years because the chances are fairly good this is what will happen if he finds out.

Second, are you willing to put his health at risk? Thirdly, if he finds out and stays with you he will never trust you and look at you the same way again. Finally, how would you feel if your husband was planning to do to you what you are planning to do to him? If you are willing to change your life and become a liar, a cheater, and have your marriage end up in the toilet then go do what you are planning. There will always be consequences to your actions. Are you willing to risk everything? I wish you luck.