girlfriend flirts with other guys in class but

she claims shes just a flirty person and doesnt plan on getting with them. in our science class she flirts with a couple guys right in front of me she says their "friends" but i rly have a hard time believing it and it gets me jealous. anyone give me some advice? doyou really think they're friends and are some girls just generally flirty and don't mean it? thanks:love:

WorldIsYours
she claims shes just a flirty person and doesnt plan on getting with them. in our science class she flirts with a couple guys right in front of me she says their "friends" but i rly have a hard time believing it and it gets me jealous. anyone give me some advice? doyou really think they're friends and are some girls just generally flirty and don't mean it? thanks:love:

Just leave her. She's immature.

• Author
Just leave her. She's immature.

thanks a lot i've been thinking about it shes just beautiful thats the only reason i haven't yet, adn i have to go to her prom in a month. i talked about this with my friends and i just thought i was the problem but i never had this problem with my ex, no one ever brought up that shes immature and i just realized she needs to grow up and its her problem not mine, thanks

PratyekaYana

The immaturity is definitely an issue, but, if I were in your shoes, I'd be more worried about the fact that my girlfriend is so blatantly disrespectful of me and the relationship between us. Being a habitual flirt is one thing, but to flirt with other men in my presence? How can that in any way be seen as excusable?

Leave this one alone, inflames. You'll be better off because of it.

neveragain1

when someone flirts it is showing the "flirtee" that the "flirter" is interested, or at the very least attracted to the "flirtee".

to me, flirting is a way of keeping options open, or testing the waters to see who may be receptive.

she flirts because she is attracted to those she flirts with. and IMO, if she found herself 1000 miles away in a hotel room with one of these guys, she'd be riding the baloney poney to heaven

Ahhhh.....young love.

Okay, there is no such thing as "harmless flirting" someone always gets hurt. How would she behave to these guys if you're in the middle of a fight?

You need to talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Reverse the roles, ask her how she would feel if you openly flirt with girls in front of her. Guesses are she wouldn't like it too much.

Ask her to stop it, if she does it again, well then, you have your answer. She values flirting more than your feelings. Time to move on.

If she's flat out flirting with other dudes then she clearly is not that into you. Why females feel this behavior is ok is beyond me.

Is she aware that her behavior is considered flirting by you and other guys? The reason I ask is because I am a friendly person and talk to a lot of people, due to my job mostly. There was a point in time when I would get hit on constantly and I couldn't figure out why. It was actually ticking me off that men would say some of things they said.

I was really upset about one night and talked to my father. He told me that men think that when women are friendly and talkative that they are flirting. I had no idea! I was just being friendly. After that I changed the way in which I communicated with guys and the inappropriate comments and getting hit on stopped.

She may not be aware that her friendliness is be viewed that way. It took a man (who probably should have told me A LOT sooner) pointing that out to me. She may not have gotten the info...KWIM? I think guys have a radar for women who don't have the info. I really do. Because once I was told what was happening, I changed my demeanor (I'm still friendly) and there is no way it can be viewed as flirting. No way. They don't even try.