I kissed someone else when I was drunk... and I didn't regret it.

I've just got into a relationship with a girl I really like, but I'm in love with someone else. The girl I love is my best friend, but she is a lesbian and also has a girlfriend.

Here's the thing.. Me and my best friend were at a party one night, and we both got drunk and kissed. Even though I was drunk, I didn't regret it.

But now I feel really guilty, because I can't tell my girlfriend what happened, becuase I am scared to lose the only relationship I have. I don't want to be alone.

I don't know if I should carry on with my girlfriend, or if I should end it and carry on hoping I'll get with my best friend.

Dexter Morgan
But now I feel really guilty, because I can't tell my girlfriend what happened, becuase I am scared to lose the only relationship I have. I don't want to be alone.

well thats just too bad. as if it wasn't already completely selfish to cheat on her, now you are keeping her around just because YOU don't want to be alone. How despicable and pathetic.

if you had one ounce of decency, you'd come clean and break up, because you are just using her.

I don't know if I should carry on with my girlfriend, or if I should end it and carry on hoping I'll get with my best friend.

you set your gf free from you, and take your chances.

quit wasting your gfs time, quit using her, and let her free to find someone that will care for her and will treat her well.