He Says He Kissed Her

Okay this may be a tad complex so let me explain.

I've known her for almost 2 years, we've gone out a couple times and it's always lots fun to be around her. I have always believed the feeling was mutual, why else would she agree to keep seeing me.

We aren't steady dating, occasionally we go on dates with others, but her and I go out often.

-

While on a date with her she met one of my friends and she seemed to really like him. I wasn't so worried at first but now I am beginning to wonder if I should.

Just today my "friend" told me that I shouldn't even consider steady dating her for at least 7 years because "she really isn't interested in you". She has never done anything to make me believe this was the case. Now he's known her for just a week. And after asking why he believed such things he told me it was because "they really liked each other" and he says that they kissed.

She told me she wasn't so interested in steady dating anyone for at least a while. So the fact that she may have moved on him so quickly surprises me.

She calls me frequently just to chat, and almost always texts me to tell me good night and occasionally good morning. So I hardly doubt she's avoiding me.

--

Now because I believed she didn't want to get too serious in a relationship just yet, I haven't kissed her yet myself. So his "revelation" worries me that I may be stuck in a just friend zone or something.

I really like her but I've never tried to rush her, or make her feel uncomfortable. But now I worry that if I don't tell her exactly how I feel about her flat out that I'll lose her to my "friend". Or maybe I'm too late already.

What should I do?

ComputerJock

Ask her if she has feelings for your friend since they kissed. It is the only way you will know if she is interested in him. If you haven't kissed her then you are only a friend to her. Maybe she doesn't know you are interested in her as more than a friend, but be prepared to have you friend become her new boy friend.

• Author

Well I out right asked her and apparently it was his fault not hers. She apparently called him soon after he had talked to me to tell him to cut it out and that she wanted to be nothing more than friends with him. She told me that she's still cares about me and that I shouldn't worry about him.

I guess it was all a misunderstanding by one guy who just pushed her further and further. All is well. Sorry to bother ya'll.

Well I out right asked her and apparently it was his fault not hers. She apparently called him soon after he had talked to me to tell him to cut it out and that she wanted to be nothing more than friends with him. She told me that she's still cares about me and that I shouldn't worry about him.

I guess it was all a misunderstanding by one guy who just pushed her further and further. All is well. Sorry to bother ya'll.

Her words are not consistent with her actions.

If she only wants to be his friend why the hell did she kiss him?

Why hasn`t she kissed you?

Something isn`t right.

I seems like that she just likes having you as a friend but if she's led you on then she's interested in your friend and just likes the attention you give her. Let her know that you have feelings for her but if she doesnt feel the same that she needs to let you know so you dont get the wrong idea.