Should I be mad?

My boyfriend went to mexico on our year anno. week and I found out all these girls were hanging all over him. He keeps bragging about how he could have got some but he didn't and how hard it was not to do anything. I guess this one girl there flashed him and tried to hold his hand and he said he didn't want to hurt her feelings so he moved. I asked him if he told her that he had a gf and he said his brother did.... Isn't there something wrong with this. Also later I was j/k and said i found a new bf(my 4yr old cousin) and he said he missed out and he should have screwed around with that other girl. he always chokes like this and puts me down. What should i do.... I've been with him for a year and I'm sick of it... Should I just give up now?

Hell yeah you should be mad!! Break up with this loser and find yourself someone who will treat you decent!

• Author

Wouldn't it be a waist of a year if I just end it like that? How can I fix it... I find myself thinking it is all my fault.. i'm just too jealous

Look, i used to be like you. thinking it was all my fault. but you learn time after time putting up with mens sh*t that, you know what, it isnt all you. someone who you are with is sitting there telling you that you are basically not worth respecting and that there were women all over him, is a POS. need i say more. a year is a year, big whoop. i just ended a 2 year relationship for different reasons than this, we spent two years tog..big whoop. you gotta find better, you gotta put yourself first. dont disrespect yourself.

If you've been with this guy for a year, and he's flirting with other girls and won't tell them that he's in a relationship then he's obviously not committed to you. Especially when he's bragging about it to you! That's disrespectful and degrading to you, and you deserve to be with someone who will treat you better. Dump this loser and don't waste any more time on him. :cool:

I'm gonna have to disagree here. I think the only thing this guy is guilty of is being tactless. You gotta understand (just like guys understand about their gfs); People get hit on. It sounded like he was in a party situation and the girls got crazy and he had a lot of opportunties... what i think people are overlooking is that he didn't do anything. He didn't cheat. And you know he didn't because he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place if he did.

Now... him bringing it up is stupid because its only going to make you feel jealous, but at least he was honest. What if he didn't say anything and a month later you heard from someone that he had been checking out this girl who was flashing him at a party. I bet you'd be on here angry that he lied to you.

But seriously... it sounds like you have issues with him on many more levels and are using this as an excuse to get mad at him... so whatever ya know?

I agree with Gray, I think the guy was just messin around. A lame and bad attempt at being funny. Maybe you should just ask him instead of letting it freak you out?

HokeyReligions

How can it be a waste of time if you have learned about yourself and grown as a person?

Take what you have learned and take it with you to your next relationship.

personally i think if he is telling the truths about how he didn't do anything with the girls and it was only an one-way thing that the girls were coming onto him...then that's not too bad. afterall, he respected the relationship enough not to indulge in any physical/emotional relationship in mexico.

guys usually have a tendency to brag..he's prob just saying stuff to show u that he's a great catch that u should treasure him more..and/or he's just trying to get u jealoused in order to get ur attention. i dont think it's anything to breakup over...but u should def. try talkin to him about his problem about gloating and bragging.

sweetipie46650

chill out babe, what you should do is not break up with him and not completely drop the situation. Talk to him about it, obviously you were kidding if you were talking about your four year old cousin and if you told him that and he still got pissed then he's an a**h***. I know how you feel, you dont want to end the relationship because it's been a year with one guy and you've gotten used to being around him and other then the fights you like him. I would trust him about him saying he didn't hook up with anyone when he was away just as he should trust not even to ask you if while he was away you didn't do the same. Just because there are girls around him doesn't mean he's fooling around I mean if you were surrounded by a bunch of hott guys flirting with you or whatever and you were in love with the guy then yes it would be hard but you wouldn't do anything and you would hope he would believe you about that. I wouldn't worry about it. but talk to him I'm sure that he'll understand because he'd be the same way if the situation was reversed. don't be nervous and be confident.

~Bri