Insecure about 2 yr relationship-1 yr living 2gether

Hello. My boyfriend is very loving, and we get along great. Lately, I have been very insecure. He has given me no reason to think there is a problem. I seem to over analyze little things, like him not being in the mood to cuddle. I think that my problem lies in a past relationship, where I was cheated on and lied to for I do not know how long. That should not be a factor, since that relationship was a bomb from the beginning, but now I am afraid I am going to lose my current boyfriend. It is getting to the point that I feel my insecurity is going to drive him away. He has told me before that he is not going anywhere, and I know this is truthful. Could someone please give me some kind of idea on how to begin to deal with this? I love him very much, and I would like there to be a future. Thanks.

yagottahelp

You mighht think you know he is telling the truth, but you don't know for sure. I'm not saying that he;s lying at all-but if you knew, you wouldn't be asking this question.

I think it's very important not to just talk to him about if he's staying yada yada, but let him know why you feel like that, that in past relationships here's what happened. Also, it may not be all your fault. Sure some people are just paranoid-but i think something he is doing, or not doing, is contributing to this. Like not wanting to cuddle, why doesn't he want to cuddle???????

It may not be mad, but at least in my experience, sure at times people aren't in the mood for sex, but never once have i turned down a chance to throw my arm over my girlfriend and let her know i'm right there.......you might want to talk about this with him and why he's doing stuff, it might let you both know some important info.