not knowing what my boyfriend wants

hi everyone! i'm going with my boyfriend a year and a half now. and i love him and he know's it too he tells me he loves me too and even infornt of his family. but things haven't been the same in the last few weeks. we're always fighting non stop nearly. he makes me feel like everyone comes before me. e.g last night i went back to his house and i was ment to go home i missed the bus and we started fighting over that. i was going to stay and we were over at his house and his mother went out and his father was going to bed and he was going down to the chipper and i was going to go with him but he said he was going to go down with the boys so i was going to be left at his house by my self which i thought was not on so i got a taxie to where my friends were (another town) and i rang him and told that he has hurt me and he makes me feel like he doesn't have time for me he got mad and said im always following him and he was also going mad that i went out with my friends.he's so protective/sweet(when he wants to be)/hard working/jealous/distant. his mother and uncles have giving out to him about his behaviour but he seems to only take it in for a few hours.they have told me to take no notice that his father is like that towards her. then there's the feeling that he doesn't want to be seen with me because he won' tgo out because he'd pick work over me too but he tells me he needs the money which is kinda true but dont you think he should get one night off? so when we were fighting last night i told him i wouldn't bother my arse going out tonight (the 1 night he promised he'd get off) i told him i was mad and that i was sorry and then he said he wont go out what do you think? do you think i could change his mind?. he does love me i know that but i don't know if he's having second taughts like its been a year and a half we have been together. will someone please give me their opinion. thanks :( [color=darkred][/color][size=0]

This has nothing to do with our opinion at all. It also has nothing to do with whether or not he loves you. That's immaterial.

What this is all about is how he makes you feel. It seems he doesn't make you feel very special or important. If that doesn't change very soon, there's simply no way you will want to be around him and no way you will continue to love him. There are just too many men out there who WILL make you feel important and want to put your first in their lives.

This is something you can't talk to him about. Either he makes you feel special or he doesn't. I don't think you can request somebody to behave like that.

arg... I think you might want to hang out with your friends much more!!! They'll be good to you, want to be seen with you, and help find you a nicer guy.

:) Friends, be glad you got 'em.