Confusing situation

I've been getting a whole bunch of very good signs from this girl that I know. She does things like: holds my hand, dreams about me, cuddles with me, calls me, can't wait to see me, misses me if I'm gone for an hour, can't stop kissing me, fantasizes about me all day, spontaneously shows up at my house, gets extremely jealous if she sees another girl even talk to me, writes me letters, makes plans for the future with me, told me she's head over heels in love with me, and can't take her eyes off of me. Now, I feel exactly the same way for her and she seems pretty interested right? Well, then throw in the fact that she has a boyfriend already that has been and on and off rocky relationship. If all this is the case and you are positive she is in love with you, then it would make sense to leave him and go for the new guy that you are crazy about right? But she says she's confused and keeps hiding everything from him and going on with me. The thought of me leaving makes her sick to her stomach, but she still won't leave the first guy. Especially since all they do is fight, he has no job, has no future, and is an unappreciative loser. Now, I know that going after someone with a boyfriend is wrong and all, but her actions and words have swayed me. My question is why wouldn't a girl who is so in love with someone else let go of the first boyfriend when she knows that the other guy feels the same for her? She shouldn't feel guilty about being happy I think.

I doubt very much that it's guilt keeping her with her current boyfriend. Likely it has more to do with her not wanting to be in a committed relationship, period. If that's the case, she presently has things exactly how she wants them - she's got both you & the other guy. And you seem to be perfectly willing to carry on this limited relationship with her. Why should she change the way things are, when she can have her cake and eat it too?

Why wouldn't she leave someone who she's supposedly so unhappy with?

Sorry, but I think she'll string you along in this situation as long as you'll let her. Tell her you're no longer interested in being with someone you can't actually be WITH.

lil_bad_girl44

You need to put her in her place. Tell her its him or you. You dont need that crap. That rediculous. Obviously things AREN'T great or she wouldn't have a boyfriend. She is obviously used to being with this guy and affraid to wind up alone so tell her that you can be trusted and you wanna be with her and tell her to grow up and make up her mind. you both need to act maturely. AND also keep in mind....if she'd do that to him...WILL SHE DO IT TO YOU?? :confused: