case of the ex!

Well here's the situation....I am inlove with this girl for about a year then things start gettin bad and we are always fightin....so then we break up.....(i was living at my dads house for most the time that we were going out and then I moved to my moms house, which she lived in the same neighborhood.

Well I go to the new school start makin some friends and then I meet this beautiful girl.....and I am falling inlove with her....her me.....but my ex has other plans.....

She is constantly harassing my this girl I like online and calling her names. At school she also threatened to push my this girl I like down stairs. I don't know what to do. I've already talked to her mom, the school, and she still keeps doing this to the new girl. Anyone have any suggestions?

Anthony

If there is a police resource officer at your school, ask him to advise this girl that what she is doing is illegal. The threats are definitely illegal and should be reported to authorities. I think that once the police talk to her and advise her that if she continues on this course she will be arrested, you might find a quick halt to her BS.

Good luck...and glad you got rid of that piece of trash ex of yours.