Hi people,

Ok I have this friend that i have been seeing for like almost 7 months we dont have sex as in intercorse but we do, do other things. And its nice to be with him. I have a serious problem with this one girl that he likes. She doesn't like him but she calls him continously in the mornings, on the weekends to hang out with him. I know that I shouldnt get jelous of her but i cant help it im attracted to him more and more because i know i cant have him. I feed on the fact that he would leave me in a second to be with her. I have lent him money bought him a computer. And lots of other things. Knowing that im not that important to him. I know he cares about me there is not doubt about that, he's not heartless or anything. Is it normal for me to be fixated on this guy that i know will leave me for this gurl?? Why am i so jelous of her, when I know that nothing will happen. I have dreams where they kiss in front of me.. I dont know what to do anymore.. I want to leave him but i need his friendship and the things he has to offer me like support and company. And i want to tell her that we have something going on, but he will be so mad if i do that.. What do you guys think i should do???

Shmeck :bunny:

i know how that feels, kinda - wanting something precisely because you CANNOT have it.

your best bet is getting away from this guy entirely. if he's crazy about some other girl, and you stick around, there's just no way you can ever be someone he'd be interested it.

it's not an easy thing to do, but if you break away from him, only then will you be able to find guys who're into YOu & have normal r/s's. But i think that likely, you don't really WANT a normal r/s, which is why you stick around this user-boy.

good luck

-yes

• 2 months later...
  • Author

I moved in with the loser! :( I had no other place to go. I also meet her parents ("his father and mother inlaws"). They are the kindest people who could that person come from such a good family. What went wrong what went wrong!!! :eek: