wots with him?!!

the temptress

hi all,

u probaly remember me from the 'sex but oh no'.... yep, trouble in paradise.

friday nite we were supposed to go out, he cancelled on me at the last minute and told me he had to clean out his dead nans room and he couldnt come, so fair enough, a bit pissed off but there is always another time. but then i remember he used that on me wen he was with his gf. i then find out he was in town on a piss up completly legless.

then last weekend he was at the pub and was seen by countless amounts of people snogging some girl!! he told me it wernt true and i told him i beleived him, i dont but i dont want to loose him.

this is my problem, i really like him, i mean really, hell of a lot, kiss his ass like him, and if i confront him i will loose him. i have to because he cant to this to me but if i do i will loose him. it keeps going round in my head and i want him all the time and its much more than a physical thing on my part and his (he says!) and i need him, he knows i know and still insists he is telling me the lies which i know are lies.

i know i shud get rid of him for the best but i just dont want to, this is my first proper relationship with sum1 and i really do need him. if i didnt have him i wouldnt be happy and i would be so lonely, not to mention the lack of looking 4ward to waking up.

any advice ppl? dont say i told u so either!! it dont help!!

If you think you have to kiss a guy's ass to get him interested, you are dead wrong. Kissing up to a guy and taking his crap will get you the biggest heartbreak you ever had in your life. Men look upon this as sickening. They want a woman with self respect, self esteem and confidence.

Make your appointment with the shrink now so he holds the time for you.

Tell him to go to hell and it's likely he'll want to take you with him and be with you forever.

HokeyReligions
i then find out he was in town on a piss up completly legless.

I'm not sure what this means? :confused:

Anyway, you said this was your first proper relationship. Well, I've got news for you - this is NOT a proper relationship. You know what you need to do, but if you don't want to do what is best (sometimes what is best for us, hurts the most) the stop complaining and take what you can get. Be at his beck and call and let him use you, and don't ask how many "dead nans" he has or how many of thier rooms he needs to clean out.

Or you could stop all this nonsense and walk away, cry a little and move on to a decent relationship with someone who won't lie to you and wipe their feet on you.

• Author
the temptress

totally drunk, cant stand up, being sick, needing two people to carry him home, kinda drunk.

sorry, i may use words like this, im very english!!

but i know wot ur saying is true and i have to tell him to go but i really cant, not only am i falling for him, really need him too. he is one of those things u take for granted until u relize its almost gone, like... the internet if u will. its there, its useful, it pisses u off, its fun, ur on it all the time (excuse the choice of words!) and then wen ur lines down its like u got nothing to do but sit and look at the walls.

i just dont know wot im gonna do if i loose him, he has said the same to me. gullable yes, but i dont care.

Thank you for the definition of "legless"....and what does "a piss up" mean??? Is that part of the same term...for drunk. In America, we usually get "pissed off" (angry) or "pissed on" (abused) but never heard of getting "pissed up."

• Author
the temptress

out in a 'pub crawl' (going from one pub to another) getting drunk delibratley, 'knees up', 'piss up', 'pub crawl' or just as i call it... 'being bloody stupid and wasting police time' a lot of that is always involved too when he goes out. im going out with a 'Y.M.C.A' guy for a reason... being he stole the Y, M, C and A from mackays in town (a shop which sells underwear), he fort it wud be funny, now i get worried wen he is out legless coz he dunno wot he is doing or where he is going. i get worried now more he got with this girl in the pub.