How to read her

Snicker_ca
:confused: I am 23 M and I am single and not really looking but out to have fun and I am seeing or meeting women that I have not interests in and the ones I do have interest in they are not interested. Yesterday though I got a spin a girl I met when I was dating my ex-g/f and helping one of her friends move came up and said she was sorry to hear that we broke up but I should know that she works at the cone and shake shop here in town and that I should drop by soon and visit. I am not sure what to do she is only 18 and that is a little off for my age I am not sure what she ment by most of the confersation and I am confused large please help. :confused:

If you feel like you're over your ex, it certainly doesn't hurt to socialize even if you don't want to actually date. An 18 year old is not too young to be friends with. Maybe right now you need somebody to just do things with.

If you do feel you may be ready to actually date, again, she may very well be a good candidate. Don't write somebody off just because of their age...if it's not way too off. Do things with her and see if the two of you have common interests and get along. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Keep all your options open. I certainly wouldn't pass up an invitation like she gave. You don't get that too often. It sounds like she's at least very interested in a friendship...maybe more.

Don't go into it with the idea of having a gigantic, serious relationship...just have fun together and if something happens it happens.

Right now, you don't even know if anything will go beyond your first visit with her.

I would take her up on the offer sometime. Go in buy her an ice cream and ask her for her number and when is a good time to call. Considering she will be working and wont have time to sit and chat, you can call her sometime.

Dating doesnt mean you have to have a r/s or even a second date. Just find out what you have in common with other people and have fun.

When you feel like your on lock down after seeing a person more than you feel like investing be straight with the person and let her know your not interested in a r/s.