WHY DO I WANT TO GO OUT WITH OTHER GIRLS?

Hi, My name is Rick and I'm 22 and studying in university in Texas.

Now, I am in a relationship (for 6 months now) with this wonderful girl called Maria. Everything is apparently ok in our relationship, and I think that we could even have a long-term future.

But I HAVE ONE BIG PROBLEM.And that is that I am attracted to lots of other girls too!! Everyday I see lots of girls that I would just like to stop and talk to. It's not just something physical, I really would like to date them!

But I end up masturbating most of the times. Now I don't know if this is normal or what. But why do I feel this way? Why do I want to go out with all these girls when I enjoy being with my girlfriend??

I NEED HELP before I do something stupid!

i think u need to go date around! maybe ur simply not ready to settle into a long-term relnship...

slow it down with your current girl, make sure there's no committment, and date around all the way :)

have fun

-yes

Hi, My name is Rick and I'm 22 and studying in university in Texas. Now, I am in a relationship (for 6 months now) with this wonderful girl called Maria. Everything is apparently ok in our relationship, and I think that we could even have a long-term future. But I HAVE ONE BIG PROBLEM.And that is that I am attracted to lots of other girls too!! Everyday I see lots of girls that I would just like to stop and talk to. It's not just something physical, I really would like to date them! But I end up masturbating most of the times. Now I don't know if this is normal or what. But why do I feel this way? Why do I want to go out with all these girls when I enjoy being with my girlfriend?? I NEED HELP before I do something stupid!

You're not nearly ready yet to settle down. You've not met the right person. When you are ready and you meet the right person, these desires will not be so strongly pronounced.

However, I warn you, in the best of relationships men (and women) are still attracted to members of the opposite sex. However, because of morals and a strong sense of commitment most do not act on this temptation.

So go easy on yourself. If you find someone you just can't pass up, go for it. But you really ought to let your current girlfriend down easily. She very well may be ready for a lifelong commitment but you certainly aren't.

Don't ever tell your girlfriend what you have told us here...spare her feelings. But you ought to have a discussion about the fact that you don't feel you'll be ready for a committed relationship for a long time to come. See if she's willing to let you date other people. If not, you have a major decision to make.