cute cashier -how to get her number and a date

heres the deal, at a local shoppers drug mart near my neighbourhood ii notice a cute cute cute girl-shes a cashier-think shes new working there and probably a summer job, not toally sure since i don't go there often. was in there to buy milk.

hey how would i go about getting a girls number and also getting her to go out with me.

hey girls or even guys who got experience with the girl-like random pick up- if u were a cashier and a random customer-guy around ur age starting making random converstion with you and then asked for ur # would u give it out to him.

1.do u think i should go in more often like 4x's go in buy a coke, chips or what not like once a wk or so -at the same time make small talk conversation or

2.do u think i should just do it that one time -make small talk liek hows it goin and then slip her my # and msn addy. which way is better

any of u guys out there done this before -how did it end up-good ,ok, date, no date. any advice on how to get her # and also get like a coffee date with her. tips , suggestions. oh ya her name is Karen-tag says .

also not much time to chit chat since once my items i bought are finished processing and change is given-its ointo the next customer. how can u make the most of it

Insted of asking for her number or giving her yours, ask her when she gets off of work.

After you make smalltalk and hit it off, say something like, "what time do you get off of work? We should grab some coffee or see a movie."

something like that...

OK OK

HERE IS THE THING!!!!!!!!

as a woman myself, i get highly discouraged, lonely and a bit annoyed and mad and irritated, because it is THE NEW MILENIUM! i am done now but i used to go up to guys, but not anymore, i see SO MANY HOT GUYS THAT LOOK INTERESTED AND THEY NEVER SAY ANYTHING NOTHING!!!!!!

JUST GET IN THAT LINE WHEN YOU GET UP THERE SAY SOMETHING!!! KEEP TALKING ASK FOR HER NUMBER GIVE HER YOURS ASK HER FOR COFFEE AFTER WORK LIKE PERSON ABOVE SAID, ITS OK YOU ARE OK, ITS JUST

HELLO DUDES!!! IF YOU LIKE THE CHIC SAY SOMETHING I HAVE BUT NOW I AM DONE PERSUING, SO JUST DO IT DO IT FOR ME!!!!!!!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!11;)

HI dont ask for her #, she wont give you it, just talk to her tell her something special about her but you dont know what it is, and then ask for her s/name or emial. That girl is lying, she wants guys to talk to her, but when they do she'll freak out and say no. :love:

alwaybroken

cut to the chase and tell her you just looking for a good **** buddy... she'll either give you her number or she'll tell you the truth.

also, if she really is cute/hot, chances are she's probably already got a **** buddy

Ah the cute cashier. Try to pick a time to go in line when its not so busy that way you can talk to her easier, but if theres people in line behind you just ignore them and talk to her a few minutes any ways. Just ask her some questions about what she likes to do, and why she likes to do it or something like that. Before you go just say something such as “you should give me your number” try not to make it a big deal just ask for it right out. Wait three days and call her and invite her to something bam. And the great thing is if it doesn’t work with her you’ll probably run into a million more hot cashiers and customers to while shopping in the US.

I'd take it slow and go in one or two more times in the course of the week when its her shift, and be friendly and throw her dazzling smiles each time. The third time you can ask her how long she's been working there, is she from around there and perhaps suggest doing something when she gets off work. If you don't want to be to upfront this soon, let her know that your interested and slip her your email or your number, remember to keep it friendly, don't do it so that you sound creepy or sleezy.

PoisonMelody

I've been a cashier before, and I've had several men ask me out when I was checking them out. Whether she is interested or not, she will be flattered and will appreciate it, if you are friendly and respectful in your approach.

You could ask "So, are you seeing anyone right now?" If she says "yes", she either does have one, or doesn't and is just not interested. I would leave the situation alone & move on.

If she says "No", she may or may not be interested. Noticed how she says it, and if she smiles and her eyes light up. If you get a positive vibe, tell her you'd love to get know know her & maybe the two of you could meet for coffee. If she's interested, get her # or email, write it on your reciept. Tell her thanks & you'll get in touch soon.

:cool:

Listen to marijane, yes just PURSUE her. I say you don't be subtle about it. I've tried picking up girls in a variety of settings and the checkout aisle is not even the strangest, sometimes it works, often it doesn't but you will get nowhere unless you at least ask her to meet up, or for her number or something.