LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Making The First Move

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 4th March 2006, 12:48 AM   #1
Established Member

Exclamation Making The First Move

Ok guys just another problem i been having, i been dating this girl and from what i can see she is afraid to make the first move. she is even afraid of touching me, say if i say something smart, she will put her hand out, pull it back in and then hit me shes very hesitant when touching me in any manner. My question is, how do i go about on making the first move for kissing and such... should i bring it up with her? or ask her why she hasent done so, and so forth, or should i let it play out? i have a date with her tonight so i maybe i should see what plays out from there?

Better Said, Than Done.
alex434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2006, 12:58 AM   #2

She's afraid to make the first move because YOU'RE supposed to make the first move!

Discussing this will turn her off for good -- just DO it
swissair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2006, 3:17 AM   #3
Established Member

The ball is in your court...

She seems to the shy and hesitant type of gal. So I think you should definately give her some reassurance and comfort by at least offering something sweet (insert your move here).

She expects you to do something, or she wouldn't be going out with you til now, if she didn't fancy you.

Don't bash out the date, and most importantly appear CONFIDENT. Girls like that.
Sand&Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2006, 5:31 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissair
She's afraid to make the first move because YOU'RE supposed to make the first move!

Discussing this will turn her off for good -- just DO it
Totally agree with swissair here. I'm sure there's nothing that's more of a turn-off for girls than a guy that has to hesitantly ask, "Is it ok if i kiss you?" Confidence is king when it comes to winning a girl over. Just make a move. What's the worst that could happen?

MD
MadDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2006, 9:59 AM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex434
she will put her hand out, pull it back in and then hit me
??????????????
gfto is offline   Reply With Quote