Tried to call got the answering machine leave message??

Guys/Gals,

You have read my previous posts... Tried to call the girl and got the answering machine... I want to ask her out on Friday but... do I just leave a message asking her to call me back or do I leave no message and call her back at another time.

We had a great lunch thing on Monday and I got a hug and I got her number from the first time we met...

Any quick suggestions wouldbe awesome I would love to call her back tonight.

I was thinking dinner and like a movie or something on Friday would be good.

bluechocolate

I haven't read your previous posts, not that I can recall anyway, but of course you should leave a message? Why wouldn't you?

bluechocolate

I wouldn't ask her out via a voice message (you can do that when you know each other better) - just say hello, tell her you enjoyed having lunch with her, ask her to call you back & leave your number. I always preferred to leave a message. It gives you time to collect your thoughts & places the obligation on them to return your call.

I've never been a big fan of leaving messages, because for one thing, there's no way to be sure she got the message. Better to keep calling until you talk to her, not a machine. For example, call at 4 pm, 7 pm, and 9 pm. If she doesn't answer, try again the next day. If she's still not answering, then go ahead and leave a message I suppose, but if she's still not answering, you might be dealing with a call screener which is bad news. Additionally, dinner would be cool, but you might want to think of something other than a movie. At a movie, you're both just staring at a screen, instead of interacting with each other.

• Author

What would you suggest.... give me some ideas....

She is very sporty and also loves many other things....Probably open to pretty much anything....multiple ideas please!!! Help me out :)

Hi KJO,

I've read some of your prior posts.

I'm not a big fan of VM initially, somewhat unpersonable. After she says, "hi, it's me" on your VM can you start leaving VM. However I would not leave VM asking her out on a date. Leave a VM about the time you had and your contact information; telephone that is.

Now regarding her being sporty; what sports do you like or like to learn? It fulfills part of your sportyness and hers.