Advice needed on updated things!

caring guy

I guess some her know about my attraction to this foreign girl i met. It was all too fast & the 1st 3 days we were like we were together months, kisses, huggs, sex etc!

Then we didn't see each other for 2 weeks, when we did it slowed down, we still kissed & hugged, touchy feely etc!

We said we fancyed each other & i fall quick & get carried away! I didn't want to calm it, but did!

She says she wanted me to go with her to her country & i booked a flight & booked to get my passport tommorow!

Since, she's been moody, still doing same stuff etc, but she's been making excuses not to see me, i think!

She may be going away to work in south in Feb & she says she feels guilty & mad with herself for leading me on! & wants friends & fun, no tyed down to anything, that could include intimacy. Now she's coming to mine tonight to go with me tommorow, she said she would as i booked it, but maybe thinks i'll want to be intimate & she's told me she can't be.

I'm heartbroken, when iu see her in 30 mins, i'll want to hugg her & kiss her as we have.

Can tings change, if we have fun as friends, just have a nice day tommorow & i always say never say never! Could she be testing me. She thinks i'm an emotional guy & i do have that side, as we both are! She has seen me cry & i said i was embarrased, when she told me she wanted no ft relationship!

I feel i messed up & it hurts.

cg