Start Giving Girls My Number on the Go

justsomeguy

I was thinking. I see tons of girls when I'm wakling around campus that I'd like to meet. So why not stop them and ask them their name and give them my number? Normally I'll see somebody I like for like 2 seconds as I walk by and think, oh, there she goes. I can't expect to meet girls while sitting down somewhere with friends.

I'm thinking of writing my number on 7 peices of paper and putting them in my wallet. Then when I see a girl going by that I like, just say hi, ask her name and give her the paper.

I've never had a girlfriend and i'm turning 23. I've had a few girls like me at the wrong time, and never been super interested in pursuing girls actively until now.

Heard of people doing this? I'd like to know, but I'm going to do this anyway!

why not just get business cards printed up that say

" Hi, I'm a shy guy with a big dong. call me " 555-big-dong

actually I had a friend do that and it worked suprisingly well

hmmmmmm

if that don't work trying hanging around female half way houses with a sack of weed and a case of beer

• Like 1

Well, great idea to approach the girls. Bad idea to give them your number.

Go ahead and approach them. Make quick small talk, introduce yourself and get thier name straight. Then say....."I really gotta go but would like to talk again. Can I get your number?

Does it work? I don`t know. With an excellent presentation it would work at times. It would definitedly be a numbers game. But that is the only way to go. Get info from her and then act on it.

Unless your are really suave, and considering that you have never had a girlfriend that`s questionable, this is the way to go.

slubberdegullion
Go ahead and approach them. Make quick small talk, introduce yourself and get thier name straight. Then say....."I really gotta go but would like to talk again. Can I get your number?

Does it work? I don`t know.

Yes, sometimes it does. A lot depends on the "chemistry" and the surroundings, but I can tell you, from personal experience, that it does work. My percentage isn't quite at 50% (that's a guess; I don't really keep a running total on these things). Since I put aside my fear of rejection, I've been pretty lucky.

Giving your number out when you need a new flat mate is acceptable, but not to a lady you take a fancy to! It just seems a bit full on, if not a bit seedy! You want to make her feel a bit special not just worthy of a number tag. If you did it that way the ladies probably wouldnt take you seriously anyway!

If you made it so you had just written it down for just them, then ok. But you dont want to end up with too many replies! Or do you!?!!!

Sorry but, they probably might not call you if you approach it that way. They might end up not calling you because they might feel that your acting like your such a hot shot. You should actually take the time to get to know someone. Go up to them and actually TALK to them rather than just hand out your number. They might appreciate it much more than just getting your number without even talking to you. I know that if you did that to me, I would just throw it away when you were walking away.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes I would like to know people. But sometimes it seems a little too quick to do all that when you see some random face. No, I wouldn't hand my number to somebody as I pass them without saying anything, or just hi. yikes! But at the same time when I walking down the street that is when I see the most people. But they go wizzing by. I could just say hi to people for fun. But if I don't think quick they will be gone.

Eh, I'll think about it. I need to be more friendly.

I guess I should have made it more clear...go up to someone, talk to them, ask them a few questions, blah blah and when you or they need to leave for class...ask if you can get their number or if you can give them yours..and then jot it on a paper. If you pull out a piece of paper that is already ready, they might question you. If you just tear a piece of paper from something and write it in front of her, you might have more of a chance that they will call you back.

• Author

Yeah, I actually thought of that. I guess I meant keep paper and a pen. I realized that it would seem wrong to pre-write it.

Also, I really was talking about how many chances you miss beacuse you don't have class with people. The most people you see are on the street for quick moments. I can talk all I want with people next to me in class. That is a captive audience and easy.

Actually that reminds me of a time I was sure a girl was flirting with me because she just walked up to me and started asking me all these questions about subs, and then started chatting with me. She wasn't even waiting in line for food, but I was. The way she was acting seemed a little playful. I wasn't interested her like that, but I was close.