Is She Becoming Distant?

hytrd

Have been seeing someone for about a month. We are extremely passionate, and everything is great, when we can see each other.. We have spent 7 nights in a row together at times, and other times know we can only see each other maybe once a week, due to work and distance. I wonder if the relationship is being killed due to lack of time together. We always tell each other how much we miss one another, but this becomes old saying it, texting it, and e-mailing it 5 times a day.

Recently, when she says she will call, she doesn't. She says things like, "I will call you tonight," then simply doesn't call. If I call her, she sounds extremely happy to hear from me, and says many sweet things. This has happened about 6 times by now, and I am about to just stop calling her.

She has always been the one making most of the contact, now she seems to look for me to do more? If I call and she doesn't anwer, she does call back immediately. But I am just wondering if it is strange that all of a sudden she doesn't do what she says she will anymore. I am of the type that thinks, if you say you will call at a certain time, you should.

Any advice? Should i keep calling her even when she is supposed to call me? Or just wait and see what happens? Maybe we speak too much, and can only repeat so much of the "I miss you" stuff.

I don't really see a problem here for you which is great. She could be busy. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Enjoy the good relationship your lucky.

OverProtective

You're making yourself too available. Make her appreciate you. I'm not telling you to ignore her i'm telling you to get your mind off her and make her call you.

You know why you're feeling like she's becoming distant. So The cure is right there bro

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40
Originally posted by hytrd

Have been seeing someone for about a month. We are extremely passionate, and everything is great, when we can see each other.. We have spent 7 nights in a row together at times, and other times know we can only see each other maybe once a week, due to work and distance. I wonder if the relationship is being killed due to lack of time together. We always tell each other how much we miss one another, but this becomes old saying it, texting it, and e-mailing it 5 times a day.

Recently, when she says she will call, she doesn't. She says things like, "I will call you tonight," then simply doesn't call. If I call her, she sounds extremely happy to hear from me, and says many sweet things. This has happened about 6 times by now, and I am about to just stop calling her.

She has always been the one making most of the contact, now she seems to look for me to do more? If I call and she doesn't anwer, she does call back immediately. But I am just wondering if it is strange that all of a sudden she doesn't do what she says she will anymore. I am of the type that thinks, if you say you will call at a certain time, you should.

Any advice? Should i keep calling her even when she is supposed to call me? Or just wait and see what happens? Maybe we speak too much, and can only repeat so much of the "I miss you" stuff.

I think she loves it when you call her. But, next time she doesn't call you when she says she will, don't call her, at least not until the next day if she doesn't call you first.

I don't think you can say the relationship is being killed if you've only been dating for a month! I think you do need to make time to miss each other, and a day isn't long enough to miss each other IMO, AND don't say it even if you do miss her....it's kinda wussy (again, IMO)