How do you get a guy to chase after you?

SweetnSassy

Take the remote away during football..... :p

You need to give him something to chase. Does he know you exist? (I meant that in a nice way) Does he show any interest in you?

From my perspective as a guy, the girl that pushes away slightly or shows a bit of interest while maintaining a bit of distance can turn into a chase.

I think if he's very interested he will chase you on his own -- no matter how much you ignore him.

It's all about chemistry. I know I won't chase a guy I'm not at all interested in no matter how much he tries to get my attention.

Then again, if a guy plays hard to get, sometimes that's not worth either. Have you tried just being open and honest with him and asking him out or just talking with him? Good luck :)

• Like 1
A Fly onThe Wall

He has to want you to begin with.. Otherwsie everything you do will not get him to chase

• Like 1
Originally posted by freebird

Have you tried just being open and honest with him and asking him out or just talking with him?

Good grief, freebird! That's cool. I like it. :)

Word, homegirl! I'm hip to yer kitchen, cuz I know what yer cookin :D

Curt

Women who like to be chased aren't worth being chased. Apparently, you need to grow up before you start dating again. No man enjoys a woman who plays games!

Originally posted by SweetnSassy

I was just wondering what to do to get a guy to chase after me.

Women pick the men that want to chase them. Since you want him to chase you you have to let him know of your interest. If he has the same interest there should be no problem.

I feel the same way myself. that is a cute picture by the way!!

Except for the so called "players" don't men actually like for women to let them know they are interested straight up? I would just let a guy know, then take it easy - one day at a time...if things are meant to be - they will work themselves out. And, most importanly, I am one woman who DOES NOT DO DRAMA.

I just want a man who makes me laugh, doesn't play games, has dark hair (preferred) is open-minded and doesn't have issues that make the relationship hell. :) That's it!!

Why is this so hard to find in a man? I'm successful, live in a paradise and I'm single!! :p

clandestinidad

Act aloof.....dont ignore him or be rude about it....just be aloof

definition: removed or distant either physically or emotionally (<the aloof composer neither worried nor cared about public opinion>); ALOOF suggests a cool reserve arising from a sense of superiority or disdain for inferiors or from shyness

synonym: indifferent

definition of indifferent: does not matter one way or the other b : of no importance or value one way or the other; marked by no special liking for or dislike of something; marked by a lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern for something;

I could go on....but I'm really just being a smart-a$$....and now I have something better to do :p

(but really, just dont be too available)