Starting over

Advice please - I'm 38 and have been separated for 2 years, I've had a few dates along the line but nothing serious - When I'm out I'm often mistaken for being 25-30 years old and more often than not attracted the younger girls. I've become involved with a 24 year old girl who is living with someone else (6 years in a loveless relationship that according to her is go nowhere, she receives no love or physical attention from her partner despite talking to him) She is very attracted to me and the feeling is mutual.

We want to start getting together, I'm not worried about the age difference as we both get on so well in all areas, books, music, food, and the simple gestures of love and affection - I have suggested that she breaks up with her BF and if she's single in 4 months time then I would certainly be prepared to start dating her, is this wrong of me?

Thanks

Mr Above Average

Originally posted by MAA

I have suggested that she breaks up with her BF and if she's single in 4 months time then I would certainly be prepared to start dating her, is this wrong of me?

Besides the age issue, is there any other reason why you feel this might be wrong?