We're on a break but girlfriend seems to be interested in another guy already!

Hey everyone, I just got a call from my girlfriend witch currently we are on a break. She called me just like a little bit ago wanting to know if this guys was online. She tells me to go under her messenger name and asked me who is all on because her computer is broken, so i tell her who is all on for her list and i say this guys name who she has a crush on and like she said so he is on and crap like that.

Then soon after that she is like well i am going to go and watch a movie, she didnt even want to talk to me.

what does this mean, i am going crazy i need to know. she talks and calls him constantly and she bearly calls me what does this mean.

LucreziaBorgia
she talks and calls him constantly and she bearly calls me what does this mean.

It means that her interests lie primarily with this other guy right now.

Let me guess: she initiated the "break", right?

She is using you as a backup plan and errand boy, while she pursues her crush.

What to do? Well, it depends. Do you want to be her backup plan and errand boy while some other guy gets her romantic and sexual attention, or do you want to be free of that? Those are your only choices. Note that the "get your girlfriend back" option isn't included: because right now she wants to be with someone else.

So, make your choice: stay and suffer, or cut her off cold and work on getting over her.

If you want to be free of this, cut her off. Don't take her calls. Don't call her. If she does call, hang up on her. If she shows up on your doorstep, close the door in her face. Block her emails, her txts, her IM's. Cut off every single method of communication she has with you. Basically you are yanking the doormat (you) out from underneath her feet.

Will you lose her if you do this? Does it matter? You've already lost her in the most crucial of ways. The only thing you have now is a girl who uses you while pursuing other guys, and your own wishful thinking.

I'm sorry that you have been put in this unfair position by this girl. Time to take back your power in this relationship.

It means that she fancies someone else and is blatantly using you, without any concern for your own personal feelings. Tough (I know), but from what you've written, this is how it looks to me.

Let me ask you - how did it make you feel when she first asked you to log on for her to check up on her current "love interest", then for her to put the phone down on you so cold? I'm guessing pretty bad, eh?

What she did was really, really low - if she asks you to do the same again in the future, say "no" to her. And you are not obliged to explain youself as to why you are refusing to do so when (or if) she asks - you are the one in control (it's your computer, remember, and not hers).

If you do that, this will determine the type of person she really is. I'm surprised you're still classing her as your "girlfriend" - if she did that to me, I wouldn't even class her as a friend! :mad:

If you continue to bow down to her demands such as the one she got you to do, then she is laughing at you. She'll see you as the "soft target", the "ex" who's under her thumb...

My advice would be to drop her like a hot potato and find someone more worthy of your friendship.