I need some tips here

TacoTueadayX

TacoTueadayX

Hi I’m a junior in high school and I am greatly starched with this one girl in my marching band. I really want to get in a relationship with her, but I’m fairly sure I’ll get rejected. She’s very busy this year, and I can tell that she just doesn’t have time for dating, but it hurts to just sit back and watch. We talk for hours over text and I’m practically the only guy she talks with. Idk what I should do tbh, and it hurts quite a bit.

She cannot be THAT busy if she has time to talk for hours over text with you.

Invite her to do something together.

• Like 3
PegNosePete

Well I guess you have a choice.

a) Ask her out. You might get rejected, you might not.

b) Do nothing.

• Like 1

When I was in high school I was only interested in guys that went ballz in and let me know they is interested in seeing me than some love struck puppy dog of a guy that followed me around for weeks/months.

Tip: don't act like their friend when you have other ulterior motives. It pisses them off and that's why you would get rejected. You like a girl, you simply introduce yourself, give her a compliment and ask her out. She says no you just tell her to have a nice day and ask the next girl out, etc. Confidence wins the girl.

As a general comment, rejection stings only once. But having a girl you are into, and who could have been yours back, move on to someone else because you didn't have the guts to make a move, THAT actually stings a lot longer.

Getting to your specific situation: If she texts with you for hours despite her extremely busy life then that is an EVEN STRONGER sign that she likes you. Chances are this girl is asking herself--and her friends--if you will ever ask her out.

So yeah, ask her out.

• Like 1