Dating in New York City

New York Strip Steak

New York Strip Steak

Dating in New York City sucks unless you’re rich or a pro athlete. I have a normal but decent job and I have a junior one bedroom condo in a modest building in Manhattan. I’m 38 and can’t get dates. The women in New York City just want to date the rich and famous. How can I get some dates before I’m 40?

CautiouslyOptimistic

I got heart palpitations just reading the title before I even opened the post. I can't imagine how stressful that probably is. Welcome to LS.

Consider yourself lucky you can live in Manhattan. How much do you pay for rent? You know there’s more single women than men in the city and New York in general.

• Author
New York Strip Steak
Consider yourself lucky you can live in Manhattan. How much do you pay for rent? You know there’s more single women than men in the city and New York in general.

I own and paid over half a million dollars for a junior one bedroom condo. Doesn’t matter how many single women there are when about all are holding out for multimillionaires.

I own and paid over half a million dollars for a junior one bedroom condo. Doesn’t matter how many single women there are when about all are holding out for multimillionaires.

lol...price is a premium for a small space.

That’s a blanket statement though, gotta use every dating app imaginable and get a professional photo taken.

Edited by Interstellar
CautiouslyOptimistic
lol...price is a premium for a small space.

That’s a blanket statement though, gotta use every dating app imaginable and get a professional photo taken.

What?! Professional photos for dating apps?

• Like 1
What?! Professional photos for dating apps?

As in hire a professional photographer/studio and wear a nice suit and get your photo taken. They would know how to make you look your best. people’s attention span these days are 3 seconds max. If your pic sucks you’re out.

Edited by Interstellar
Dating in New York City sucks unless you’re rich or a pro athlete. I have a normal but decent job and I have a junior one bedroom condo in a modest building in Manhattan. I’m 38 and can’t get dates. The women in New York City just want to date the rich and famous. How can I get some dates before I’m 40?
I assume that you're using online dating apps to find women? If so, how would you rate your physical attractiveness? IME, success in online dating mainly boils down to looks (especially if you're using Tinder).

Then again, women in your age bracket may be more attracted to money and status since looks depreciate.

We`ve seen the future in "Man`-hattan in Steven Speilbergs A.I.

All the women in Manhattan dont need men. They have robots like Gigolo Jo. A male prostitute Mecha programmed with the ability to mimic love, sex and romance for women.

Cookiesandough

I love your username. I have heard New York is the toughest dating environments in America. People have relocated simply because they needed to get married and it wasn’t happening there