What does she want exactly?

ticaaa

Hello everyone im 27 years old and im new to this forum

I met this girl at work she is 20 years old and i rly like her the thing is she has a boyfriend but she doesnt get along with him and he lives in another city for about 6 months now until he comes home again

I am a shy person so i asked a friend to tell her that i like her and after that she

said that she would like to meet.

We just stayed in her car and talked for about 4 hours and after she said that she rly enjoys talking to me and that time flies when she is with me

Anyway we kept talking and after 1 week i went to her place watched a movie and from cuddling she got on top of me

So i started massaging her back from under her shirt while kissing her neck and grabbed her ass from under her panties and then she took my hand away i tried to kiss her on the lips but she kinda kept her lips tense i dunno how to explain not very good with english

the next day she said that she is sorry and that she wants to pretend like it never happened but the worst thing is that later that day she found out that ive been talking with the guys about the problems she has with her boyfriend and that she doesnt wanna see me anymore

but after 2 days she started talking to me again sending me pictures of her( normal pictures not naked or half naked ) and hearts in messenger

and i asked her if she want to meet as friends and she said no because she is afraid that things will go to far and after that we didnt speak at all to eachother not even at work

she talks to another guy alot she was talking to him before anything happened between us i asked her about him and she said that they are just friends

please tell me what to do

Should i just keep my distance?

What do you want to do?

You know she's a cheater. She has a BF but she's messing around with you.

You know she's wishy washy because she didn't say no to all the massaging & groping but now she's saying she doesn't want to see her because things went too far. She sais she didn't want to talk to you any more because you broke her confidence by gossiping about her "with the guys", presumably other co-workers. Yet, two days later she is back sending you hearts. She doesn't know her own mind & refuses to take responsibility for her own actions. She is a rather immature 20 year old.

If you want to date her you need to tell her to chose between you & the BF because you won't be her side piece. If she can't pick, that is her picking him. She may pick him anyway.

But until she is free to date you getting caught up in a co-worker's drama is a bad move. What's your game plan for work when this doesn't work out?

• Author
What do you want to do?

You know she's a cheater. She has a BF but she's messing around with you.

You know she's wishy washy because she didn't say no to all the massaging & groping but now she's saying she doesn't want to see her because things went too far. She sais she didn't want to talk to you any more because you broke her confidence by gossiping about her "with the guys", presumably other co-workers. Yet, two days later she is back sending you hearts. She doesn't know her own mind & refuses to take responsibility for her own actions. She is a rather immature 20 year old.

If you want to date her you need to tell her to chose between you & the BF because you won't be her side piece. If she can't pick, that is her picking him. She may pick him anyway.

But until she is free to date you getting caught up in a co-worker's drama is a bad move. What's your game plan for work when this doesn't work out?

work wont be a problem because we work at diffrent areas so barely see each other

i asked about choosing and i told her that i realy care about her and she said that she needs time to think about it but what annoys me is that now she talks with this other guy more than ever

i dont have a plan atm i would just like to see things either moving forward or stop for good

i am kinda afraid that she might do the same thing to me as she did to her boyfriend

i am kinda afraid that she might do the same thing to me as she did to her boyfriend

This is a valid concern.

By talking to the other guy more, she is making her choice: him.

Even if you don't work in the same area, she sounds like a bad prospect to get mixed up with at work.

• Author
This is a valid concern.

By talking to the other guy more, she is making her choice: him.

Even if you don't work in the same area, she sounds like a bad prospect to get mixed up with at work.

she was already talking to the other guy before me

so if there was something between them why would she start something with me too?

She was doing more than talking to the other guy before you. You said he was her BF. Right now they are apart because he's working in another city. She began talking to you because you made the mistake of having somebody else tell her that you liked her. She got an ego stroke out of talking to you. Plus you are there, while her BF's away.

She's a 20 something playing games with your feelings for her own amusement.

• Author
She was doing more than talking to the other guy before you. You said he was her BF. Right now they are apart because he's working in another city. She began talking to you because you made the mistake of having somebody else tell her that you liked her. She got an ego stroke out of talking to you. Plus you are there, while her BF's away.

She's a 20 something playing games with your feelings for her own amusement.

no this guy wasnt her boyfriend its another guy that she started talking to when she got the job here

she said that they are just friends

i know that i should not care and i should forget about her but its hard i dunno why

Edited by ticaaa

Even more reason for you to stay away. Why are you acquiescing to being 1 of 3 guys she's juggling?

If you try to date her or even spend time with her as friends, her unethical behavior is going to color your reputation at work.

She was literally offering herself to you on a plate but you couldn't take it so she lost her feelings for you. Now she's moving onto the next guy she found attractive.

Sorry, bro but you missed out on your chance.

Besides, she's a cheating h0e. You don't really want to get with her. If y'all had ended up in a relationship. She would have done the same thing to you that she's doing to her current boyfriend. You don't even want to think about how many d!cks have ran a train through her. :sick:

• Author
She was literally offering herself to you on a plate but you couldn't take it so she lost her feelings for you. Now she's moving onto the next guy she found attractive.

Sorry, bro but you missed out on your chance.

Besides, she's a cheating h0e. You don't really want to get with her. If y'all had ended up in a relationship. She would have done the same thing to you that she's doing to her current boyfriend. You don't even want to think about how many d!cks have ran a train through her. :sick:

if she offered herself why did she put my hand away and didnt let me go down her panties

and why didnt she responded to the kiss properly

she was ok with the massage and that was it

i even asked her if she wanted more and she said no

Edited by ticaaa
if she offered herself why did she put my hand away and didnt let me go down her panties

and why didnt she responded to the kiss properly

She doesn't want to go there, she drew her boundary.

This girl may have her issues, and I'm not getting into that, but why are you talking to your friends about her bf troubles? Not exactly a way to endear her to you, is it? She's said she doesn't want see you, respect that.

• Like 1
  • Author
She doesn't want to go there, she drew her boundary.

This girl may have her issues, and I'm not getting into that, but why are you talking to your friends about her bf troubles? Not exactly a way to endear her to you, is it? She's said she doesn't want see you, respect that.

i respect that i havent talked to her not even at work ive given all the space that she wants but i dont understand why she did what she did

she said that the thing about me talking with friends about her bf troubles wasnt the reason and that she could have forgot about it

and i asked her if its something that i did or if i should have done more in bed that night and she said that its not my fault and she needed space

and yet she was the one that started texting me again

She's a silly little girl who doesn't know her own mind. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

• Like 1
  • Author
She's a silly little girl who doesn't know her own mind. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

i understood but the message the other one sent about me screwing it up in bed kinda got me worried

i mean i did as much as she let me i would have tried to do more if she hadnt took my hand away

I think the poster who told you that she dropped you because you didn't try for sex after she plainly said no is wrong.

Even if she was the dimwitted type that wanted to be talked into sex so she could claim it just happened & it wasn't her fault, do you really want to be with somebody who is so malleable who refuses to grow up & be in charge of her own life?

• Author
I think the poster who told you that she dropped you because you didn't try for sex after she plainly said no is wrong.

Even if she was the dimwitted type that wanted to be talked into sex so she could claim it just happened & it wasn't her fault, do you really want to be with somebody who is so malleable who refuses to grow up & be in charge of her own life?

i guess not