If he no longer logs into his online dating account, does it mean he found someone

lily999

I dated a guy from an online dating site,POF. When we were dating he still checked his profile every day , which made me like him less.

Then I dumped him and he told me he was going back to that dating site and gonna find a new girl. I said ok go ahead. He was online for like one week. After a week he no longer logged back to that site. Does it mean he had found a girl he really liked so he no longer needs POF or he is tired of the site?

Actually he's on a two-week road trip with his brother Jake and their cousin Larry. They first started out by driving South and then they sold their truck to get some kayaks. Now they are kayaking down a really big river and were taking hostage by local native tribe...

How the heck are we supposed to know?

• Like 9
  • Author

of course you guys wouldn't know why

I just meant if you guys no longer logged into your online dating profile, mostly it is because you found someone already or you are tired of the website? sorry for the confusion.

I dated a guy from an online dating site,POF. When we were dating he still checked his profile every day , which made me like him less.

Then I dumped him and he told me he was going back to that dating site and gonna find a new girl. I said ok go ahead. He was online for like one week. After a week he no longer logged back to that site. Does it mean he had found a girl he really liked so he no longer needs POF or he is tired of the site?

To answer this seriousily it depends on how long he was on before nd if he had already connected and got someones telephone number and speaking off line.

I say this as it happened to me but I was the one who got dumped. The girl I was seeing was online and was speaking to someone else and went offline but that date didn't work out and she hasn't been on ever since. The girl I was seeing wasn't a fan on online dating so shes not always online.

I don't know the guy you mention but he could be busy doing other things or hes giving OLD a break. We just don't know,

• Like 1

Both are plausible. Since he checked the site while with you (which means you were checking too since you knew), if he stopped checking it does seem like he found somebody who made him not want to check. He also could have just changed sites. There are tons of them out there.

The more important point is that you dumped him so what he's doing now or why are none of your business. Why are you cyber stalking somebody you dumped?

• Like 4

It's the holidays....he's probably busy visiting family, skiing, going to holiday parties etc.

But seriously so what if he has met someone....good for him because it's hard to find the one.

• Like 1

Genuinely could be either. When I'm single, I go through phases of looking at it, to being too busy to look or care to date.

Since you dumped him, why do you care ?

The bigger question is, why do you care?

• Like 3

Just assume he found someone, and move on. He won't be coming back for you regardless, so it really doesn't matter why he's offline.

• Like 1
  • Author

I assume he has changed another site. He isn't like someone who will give up checking his online profile and give up other possible dates. Or mostly likely he has met someone he really likes from POF. In order to show her that he is into her, he stops logging onto his account.

I dumped him because when I was with him, he still constantly checked his online account and was so secretive about his cell phone, but I do still care about him. That was why I came here opened the thread and asked questions.

I dumped him because when I was with him, he still constantly checked his online account and was so secretive about his cell phone, but I do still care about him. That was why I came here opened the thread and asked questions.

sadly his behavior indicates that he did not return the sentiment. You did the right thing by demanding better & refusing to settle for less.

Now let him go so you can heal.

• Like 3
of course you guys wouldn't know why

I just meant if you guys no longer logged into your online dating profile, mostly it is because you found someone already or you are tired of the website? sorry for the confusion.

Either is a possibility. Why waste time thinking about this? You are no longer with him.

When I find someone that I think I have a connection with and an exclusive dating relationship with, I often make my account invisible from new searches.

As for your ex, why do you care? You broke up, are you threatened he found someone before you did?

Edited by AngryGromit