Yes or no? Ego trip? Is he playing games?

Love2015

I only went on 6 dates. We had sex twice. He started calling me nicknames early on which I found weird.

Its been over a month we have not met yet he texts every day with words as luv, honey, blowing kisses and missing me. I have confronted him saying let's cut it off. He promises to see me and plans but last minute cancels.

I have waited but now am feeling depressed. Is he interested or?

He has kids and work which he constantly uses as excuse.

Should I go no contact?

CollegeKid101

Yes, he's just toying with you to keep you on a thin thread.

Guys who are actually into you will 100% make time. I'm in an intense graduate program and can still attest to this.

Sounds like he had fun with the sex but just wants to keep you around for now without any real commitment.... Its possible hes in a relationship and is keeping you on the line 'just in case'..

Either way, bail.

• Like 1
  • Author

There he goes again...new day

...new morning...I receive his txt with Morning love!

What is his deal? I have not seen him over a month. The problem is I really liked him...

Suggestions...reply, not reply? What to reply?

Ignoring his texts is the best thing you can do. He is using you as an alternative sex option. Like others, he is likely dating someone else or married. Whatever the case, he is using that person(s) as well.

• Like 1

I don't understand you. You say you like him but you don't like the sweet names he calls you and asked to cut if off. If you weren't happy with the number of times he canceled on you did you tell him this? If you do not want to be bothered with him anymore tell him so and block him.

There he goes again...new day

...new morning...I receive his txt with Morning love!

What is his deal? I have not seen him over a month. The problem is I really liked him...

Suggestions...reply, not reply? What to reply?

Probably married or has a girlfriend. Keeps you on a string for an ego boost/attention. Maybe that's why he can't meet you and cancels at the last minute.

You know you're an option but you're holding on. It's not changing so let go.

Don't reply. Raise your standards.

Edited by Zahara
  • Like 1