Text interpretation needed

MissingMyHubby

MissingMyHubby

Just got out of a LTR, however I've been friends with an old coworker for a couple years. We've had beers together, hiked and etc. I let it be known recently I find her sexy and I have no idea what she sees me as. We have a mutual friend Paul whom she sees completely platonically and I asked her basically to clarify herself. Here's what she said:

"you're about an entire empire state building above Paul in that regard ?"

I asked to reclarify and this is what she said

Lol it means I would never in a million years be physically attracted to Paul and you're light years above him in the attractiveness realm lmao

So, is it a "my **** finds u attractive" or is it "you're attractive as a friend?"

• Author
MissingMyHubby

She also has admitted that she's actively avoided non platonic relationships in the last few years and also doesn't admit to herself or anyone if she's into people in "that" way.

Michelle ma Belle

It sounds like she's not ruling you out as she finds you attractive, or at least entire empire state building above Paul.

It sounds promising enough I guess, although just because she thinks you're attractive doesn't necessarily mean she's looking for a relationship with you.

If you want to find out for sure, ask her out on a date :)

Edited by Michelle ma Belle