Girlfriend acting weird many ways

Johnderman

Girlfriend acting funny. We recently got back together under Friends and Benefits terms and that didn’t last long because we ended up dating. Everything was going good for a moment then all of a sudden she started to get weird when I would discuss my successful achievements I had recently done. Like she will try and change the subject or legit just one line text me, I seriously don’t know why she is doing this. I do praise her and call her hot a lot and support her a ton. Now she is busy a bit and she seems to not message me as much anymore but when I’m busy I make sure to text her ASAP. Another thing is she seems to give me more attention whenever another girl hits on me or snapchats me. Like she starts treating th relationship like it was in the beginning(which is too). Then it dies down when I give her attention and praise. Going back on the busy part, I haven’t seen her in 2 weeks, like hangout. We see each other at schooling here in the UK but not out of it and every time I try and plan something only about 10% she won’t cancel last minute or say she is too busy. I don’t know what to do. She also gets mad at me when I spend money because we used to be poor until my mom got a new job and now we can purchase designer things. Sorry for any typos just stressed.

Call her out on it......it's the only way. If she gives you a pile of rubbish, kick her to the curb. no girl is worth the headache.

Maybe you're giving her too much attention and compliments, you could be smothering her. Back off things and only give her as much attention as she gives you, then see how she reacts.

• Like 2
  • Author
Maybe you're giving her too much attention and compliments, you could be smothering her. Back off things and only give her as much attention as she gives you, then see how she reacts.

I do back off, I’m not cringe with attention 24/7. So that’s why im confused. People tell me she is jealous of my success and doesn’t want to see me with another girl.. If giving other people’s perspective helps there it is

So many potential reasons for her behavior. For starters, it's possible she's unsure of where things stand and is trying to guard her heart. You say she was your girlfriend, you broke up, got back together recently as FWB, and you've now inadvertently fallen back into "dating."

Who broke up with whom? How long had you been dating before the breakup? Why did you get back together? Who suggested getting back together as FWB? Are the same issues that prompted the breakup still in play? How old are you both? If she weren't acting weird, where did you see things going?

I would start by communicating. Make sure you're on the same page about what you have and where this might be going. Until you do, you will continue to deal with mixed signals and confusion.

Imho I don't know if it's me, but I'd guess I'd want a real relationship and not any of these games. I guess I value myself in the sense that I deserve better, but that's just me

• Like 1