Friend zone

Kison

Hey

So I like this girl and I'm pretty sure that she likes me too but she says that she is not ready to date. And she knows that I like her.

NoW I'm fine with leaving her be and let her take time but I really want to spend time with her and am afraid of going into the friend zone with her.

Should I spend more time with her or lay off a bit?

Hey

So I like this girl and I'm pretty sure that she likes me too but she says that she is not ready to date. And she knows that I like her.

NoW I'm fine with leaving her be and let her take time but I really want to spend time with her and am afraid of going into the friend zone with her.

lay off totally, sorry but she's not into you. there are lots of girls, move on

• Like 3
Hey

Sadly I don't think she wants to date you, so you're already in the friendzone as others here have mentioned.

But - given dating isn't going to happen, would you prefer to stay in the friendzone or leave her alone completely? If you stick around you've made a new friend which isn't necessarily a bad thing... the only question is whether your feelings will get in the way of that friendship.

• Like 1
You don't need to be afraid of going into the friend zone, because you're already in it.

Sorry, but this is probably true. Only spend time with her if you're fine with just being friends. It's likely you'll end up getting hurt if you think you can wait it out untill she's "ready."

• Like 1

I agree, you're already friendzoned. The question is if you can be friends, platonic, no flirting and snuggling, and if you can be her friend when she meets that other guy and is now "ready." I'm thinking you probably can't create that separation, and outside of being friendly if you happen to be in a group or run into her, don't plan on being pals.

• Like 2

I agree with what has been posted so far. How old are you and her? What does "not ready to date" even mean? I had a girl I liked in high school (yeah, a LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO!:p) who told me the same thing. She was hanging on another guy within a couple of weeks. It would have been much better if she had just said she wasn't into me. Ya know?

• Like 2