Can interest reappear after they gone?

reozeno

I wonder, if someone lost interest/uninterested in you, is it always stay that way?

Right now, im getting to know few girls, but due to my hectic schedule, im kinda late to make move to those girls. My mistake, i actually texted or call them daily basis(nt to same girl). Now, some actually lost the interest n i have a feeling that they actually starting to friendzone me.Well, yea, no date planned after weeks of contact.

Had you met any of them in person?

It is a lot easier to lose interest in someone you've never met, so while it's possible, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Yes, interests do reappear after they're gone. Think of all the breakups and getting back together. There's a loss...that time you would normally be together is now empty. There is pain in this loss, even if the relationship was horrible. Sometimes it's a breath of fresh air, freedom, and other times, it's a void...and you remember all the good times. It can work, you tell yourself. You get back together, and it goes back to the crap you broke up over. So yeah, interest can reappear.

Your situation seems to be being too busy. You seem to be lining up these girls "for later" when your life is easy (will it ever be?), and you miss the opportunity all the way around. My suggestion is if you're on online dating, don't do this anymore. If you're too busy to date, you're too busy to date. Don't seek a date and not follow through. You're busy. Disable your profile until you have some time to actually dedicate to growing a relationship...or state in your profile you just want hookups/casual.

Some of these women probably do maintain some romantic interest, but you're too busy and haven't really expressed interest in pursuing anything, so they've given up. If you decide to go all in and ask some of these women out, they may decline because your behavior thus far suggests you're not in that place that you have the time or inclination to dedicate to growing a relationship. Others may have moved on and fully friendzoned you. There's no way to know. Yes, some of these women will go out with you.

My suggestion is to be open...don't INTENTIONALLY pursue dating and relationship if you don't have the ABILITY to put in the TIME AND EFFORT...don't put that on the table at all. Don't pursue, then not follow through. You either can or you cannot...pick one...make the time, and if you can't make the time, wait until you can.

I wonder, if someone lost interest/uninterested in you, is it always stay that way?

Right now, im getting to know few girls, but due to my hectic schedule, im kinda late to make move to those girls. My mistake, i actually texted or call them daily basis(nt to same girl). Now, some actually lost the interest n i have a feeling that they actually starting to friendzone me.Well, yea, no date planned after weeks of contact.

Only if you give them something that they value, to then lose.. Like love, etc. I can't imagine someone you've dated who ends it will come back, unless they were so-so at the time and had a lot of things in life to juggle.. But this is where you have to stay strong and take rejection like a man. Some girls can test and bluff you just to see if you'll stick to your masculine core and not freak out.

Cookiesandough

yes. When things of greater interest are exhausted you sometimes turn to things lower down on the list. Wouldn't hold breath though. Keep moving on and up

Edited by Cookiesandough
yes. When things of greater interest are exhausted you sometimes turn to things lower down on the list. Wouldn't hold breath though. Keep moving on and up

It would make you sound like an option though, surely not worth dating someone like that. Always be a priority.

Interests CAN reappear BUT some people won`t come back. Once its gone for some people. They have truely moved on.

Ive had 4 girls come back to me. Over a period of 10 years but they come back at different timescales and it depends how you interacted with them.

I had 1 girl I dated and didnt get past 2nd date but we kept in touch. She had other boyfriends that all treated her like crap/ After 6 years she came back to me but I had moved on.

2nd girl I dated decided to change her mond after 1 month after dumping me.

The 2 other girls came back after 6 months and its possible they came back as I was the fall back guy as I had met them on a dating site.

People do come back but I wont hold out for them.