Post First Date Uncertainty

Grey40

Pretty good first date. We did kiss a good amount on it. I had a hard time gauging interest but that’s always been a problem for me. Texted her after the date saying

“Really great meeting you, we should do again soon. I know you said you have off on Tuesday, so do I actually, so that would be great. Have a great rest of your night. **inside joke**”

She replied with

“Nice meeting you too! Thanks! You have a good night also!”

She completely ignored the part about Tuesday. Not a good sign right?

Edited by Grey40

I"d make plans for Tuesday that don't include her.

It might be too soon for the second date.

Wait until Wednesday and tell her you want to see her on Friday or Saturday night. Don't ask her permission--ask her out.

• Author
I"d make plans for Tuesday that don't include her.

It might be too soon for the second date.

Wait until Wednesday and tell her you want to see her on Friday or Saturday night. Don't ask her permission--ask her out.

She works a lot and told me during the date she is working wed-Sun next week.

MajesticUnicorn

Idk, I probably would have said something like, “you mentioned you have Tuesday off, would you like to do x with me?” Instead of just alluding to the fact that you want to do something since you both have the day off.

It’s hard to say whether she’s uninterested or not. When was the date? Today? It could also be too soon to see each other again. I know she has a wonky schedule but I don’t think waiting a week to see each other is a bad thing.

• Like 2
Idk, I probably would have said something like, “you mentioned you have Tuesday off, would you like to do x with me?” Instead of just alluding to the fact that you want to do something since you both have the day off.

It’s hard to say whether she’s uninterested or not. When was the date? Today? It could also be too soon to see each other again. I know she has a wonky schedule but I don’t think waiting a week to see each other is a bad thing.

Yeah, the only thing I saw there too was alluding. If you want to ask a girl out you straight up do it, you don't allude to it. Text her like normal tomorrow, but make no mention of Tuesday at first..if the conversation is still good and she's still interested, ask her out again.

Agree just chat as normal tomorrow and if she is interested she will chat back and after a bit hopefully she will accept a date that is maybe next week.

I'd also ask her to do something fun and not sexual. She may be wondering if you're just after a shag if you made out a lot.i don't know what she likes but something like bowling and dinner afterwards or something like that (that you think she might like) art gallery, ice skating, anything thatmakes her feel like you want to spend time with her not just get in her pants

• Like 1
She works a lot and told me during the date she is working wed-Sun next week.

Then call her on Sunday and tell her which day you'd like to take her out.

You just had a date and she may think you're trying to hog all her time by wanting her to make time to see you on Tuesday when she may have other things she needs to do on her day off.