She [25F] didn't kiss back after 3rd date. But wants to see me [25M] again?

jujuju

So this girl and I just went on a third date (a festival) last night and everything went well. A lot of flirting and touching. We talked about how we're going to watch movies together the next time we see each other. The first couple of dates, I just kissed her on the cheek (was still trying to gauge my and her interest level) at the end of the date. For this one I decided to go for an actual kiss. So we hugged at the end, and then I went for it. She didn't cheek me, but she didn't do anything with her lips, she just let me kiss them.

I kind of figured if she agreed to a 3rd date (and she was really excited for it), and was already talking about the next time I'd see her, she was interested in me. If that was the case, why wouldn't she want to kiss me?

\

I kind of figured if she agreed to a 3rd date (and she was really excited for it), and was already talking about the next time I'd see her, she was interested in me. If that was the case, why wouldn't she want to kiss me?

Are you a good kisser? Maybe she just wasn't prepared enough?

Well how much do you know about her past relationships?

So all this time she has been kissing you on your cheek? There are some clues to rule out first!

Sometimes if they avoid your lips they might have something they don't want you to catch something. Like Herpes (cold sores around the mouth) does she have anything you can see, if she's wearing makeup you not going to show Or she's not feeling anything yet with you, in a love romantic state. Or she's just so shy but you said she's very flirty teasing, playful..

So this girl and I just went on a third date (a festival) last night and everything went well. A lot of flirting and touching. We talked about how we're going to watch movies together the next time we see each other. The first couple of dates, I just kissed her on the cheek (was still trying to gauge my and her interest level) at the end of the date. For this one I decided to go for an actual kiss. So we hugged at the end, and then I went for it. She didn't cheek me, but she didn't do anything with her lips, she just let me kiss them.

Heh, saw your post on Reddit too. If there is another date and there is, relax. Don't overthink it!