Should I give this guy another chance?

Katz123

We went out out once, we met on tinder. Then he didn't try to make another date for like a month, and I asked why, because he still kept texting me. And then he begged and begged for me to go out with him again. Does this sound really crazy?

We went out out once, we met on tinder. Then he didn't try to make another date for like a month, and I asked why, because he still kept texting me. And then he begged and begged for me to go out with him again. Does this sound really crazy?

thats mostly up to you if some girl done that to me i would of lost interest . He was probably going on dates with someone else and now that has gone south so is looking to try with you again maybe? if you still have interest i guess you can give it a chance

• Like 3

There's probably no harm in giving it another shot. He may have been dating other women and when those didn't work out, he's back to you. That's not necessarily a good start. I mean, if he wasn't interested before, what is going to change now? But things in life happen, and there could be other issues that needed time and resolution. It's really up to you, but why not? Just don't get too invested until you have a better feel he's in it. If he's super busy, that's also up to you if you can work around his schedule and don't get a lot of time or priority, etc.

• Like 1

I agree with others. He was dating other ladies and you are not the ideal girl that he is looking for. He has no other options and/or he wants to keep you 'around' until he finds someone else 'better.' All that texting was to simply to keep you from bailing on him to keep you as a backup.

• Like 1

I'm not going to say he has no other options. I am going to suggest that he thought he could do better than you. He now found out that maybe he can't so he's back. On some level that is a good thing.

If you like him & want to go out with him, go. Just don't think you were his first choice.

• Like 1

Once I had a couple of dates with a guy and he disappeared for a month. He came back, I went on another date with him and from there we remained together 4 years.

You only had 1 date, you owe nothing to each other. He doesn't owe you an explanation and he doesn't need to explain why he didn't call for a month. If you like him go meet him. If he does it again then block him.

• Like 1
Once I had a couple of dates with a guy and he disappeared for a month. He came back, I went on another date with him and from there we remained together 4 years.

You only had 1 date, you owe nothing to each other. He doesn't owe you an explanation and he doesn't need to explain why he didn't call for a month. If you like him go meet him. If he does it again then block him.

I think he does owe her an explanation. If he went on a date with her and got off with another girl does he owe an explanation then?

But is it weird he begged so much after only going out once?

I think it is weird but not knowing the extent of the begging and what was said.. casually asking without being prompted would be a different story. Sounds too wishy washy to me, depends how much you enjoyed the first date. Personally I would not bother , 1 month is too long to ponder over a second date. Way too long.

I think he does owe her an explanation. If he went on a date with her and got off with another girl does he owe an explanation then?

Yeah, that isn't a good start is it?