LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Girl with a boyfriend

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2017, 8:53 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
Wait a minute you changed your idea, so you think she's lying about having a so called boyfriend. Now you want him to call her bluff by taking her out anyway to see if she goes for it instead?
Haha not this time. Just for the future if OP gets the bf line and feels like being a little silly on the spot. Definitely think he should let this one go
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 7:38 PM   #17

Girl with a boyfriend

Sorry, it sounds like you really liked this girl so I understand your disappointment. But it does sound like she is not interested in dating you for whatever reason.....whether she has a boyfriend, prefers not to date, or was not as interested as you...does not really matter. You might want to let it go and turn your attention elsewhere. She knows you are interested so if she ever feels differently, you can be sure she will make sure you know that. I wish you the best.
OptimismHopeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2017, 6:11 PM   #18

So I saw this girl again at the store and we flirted a little. She told me to stop by the store for coffee anytime. Then I told her it was too bad she had a boyfriend and she laughed and "yeah." What do you make of that?
pens1863 is offline   Reply With Quote