crossing the line

cocoa342

I recently split with my long term partner and not really interested in starting anything new with anyone, however i had a guy message me (someone i don't know) on social media, we chatted for a bit and i was upfront about my break up and that i am not looking for anything with anyone at the moment and he asked if we could get to know each other and be friends. I agreed to this.

Within just a few days of knowing each other he began making me videos letting me know he was thinking of me, and looking forward to knowing more about me and then began sending me messages that he looks forward to getting closer to me day by day. Then he began telling me he had a hot mind. I replied to this by letting him know I have no hesitation in blocking people who cross the line - mind you, i don't mind naughty talk but not with some random guy that just started messaging me online!

I made my boundaries clear and he said he respected that. This morning I wake to a photo of a naked man and woman having sex with a message saying "this should be us darling x" and i wrote back "this is over stepping the mark" and he blocked me.

Losers everywhere!!!

Men don't message women on social media to be friends. He accepted your friendship offer because he thought he could get laid. Just laugh it off, don't waste any energy being offended or mad. It's not worth it.

• Like 3
Cookiesandough

I made my boundaries clear and he said he respected that. This morning I wake to a photo of a naked man and woman having sex with a message saying "this should be us darling x" and i wrote back "this is over stepping the mark" and he blocked me.

Losers everywhere!!!

lol he is the most impatient orbiter ever

• Like 1
MajesticUnicorn

Oh god....RUN!!! LOL I get that *stereotypically* guys can be like that, but honestly if a guy starts sending me suggestive stuff after a few days of talking it's an immediate block from me.

• Like 2

dear, you pretty much rejected him so he got into a hissy fit. You know....one of those guys that think they are a "nice guy" but they are not....self entitled twit.

• Like 5
Cookiesandough

Yeah, that wasn't even a full orbit. Dude's doing it wrong. You wait and be friends with the girl until after she goes through a break up or she has a moment of low self esteem then you swoop in like "I've liked you all along"... He thought because you are out of a break up you would automatically be there and that you were fronting when you said you wanted to be alone. He though he would "help" you with your "loneliness". He got frustrated when he turned out to be wrong and was shut down. My man xD someone needs to help him

• Like 1
I recently split with my long term partner and not really interested in starting anything new with anyone, however i had a guy message me (someone i don't know) on social media, we chatted for a bit and i was upfront about my break up and that i am not looking for anything with anyone at the moment and he asked if we could get to know each other and be friends. I agreed to this.

Within just a few days of knowing each other he began making me videos letting me know he was thinking of me, and looking forward to knowing more about me and then began sending me messages that he looks forward to getting closer to me day by day. Then he began telling me he had a hot mind. I replied to this by letting him know I have no hesitation in blocking people who cross the line - mind you, i don't mind naughty talk but not with some random guy that just started messaging me online!

Losers everywhere!!!

I laughed. Thanks for the entertaining post

• Like 2