he made plans with me but then also made tenative plans with a friend....?

So I am dating a guy. I have know him as friends for a year and a half. We have been dating for a month now. We see each other twice a week at least. I really like him. He asked me to go to a party with him Saturday night. Then one of his friends decided he wasn't going to the party. We talked about it and he said he is still going. So I am thinking we are going. He imes me today and says he really doesn't want to go now. But we should go because its the only way he will get to see me this weekend. I asked why? because its a three day weekend why can't he make time for me right I haven't seen him since Monday. He said because he told his friend that he would watch the fight with him if he didn't go to the party.

Noe my problem is....he made plans with me. Now if he decided he doesn't want to go to the party shouldn't he still do something with me since we made the plans? Maybe he doesn't like me or he has a thing with his friend. I have been in the place before dating a guy but you feel like your dating his friend. Cause he can't do anything with out the friend or the friend comes first. And I am taking in consideration we have been dating for a month. But we have been friends. We are pretty close and if you asked me I would say things are good real good for us. I am offened he doesn't want to make time for me. This whole holiday weekend he might not get to see me because one night he has to watch a fight when he already asked me to go to a party with him and he also asked me to to go Sea world all day Saturday? But I guess thats out! I want to say this guy just isn't that into me. But he asked his friend for permission to date me because I dated his friend..not seriously or but I did. What a mess.

any adice from girls or guys..please..

There are so many possible reasons for why he isn't going to the party with you. The only person who can tell you what they are is him.

Talk to him about it and let him know that you feel hurt that he broke his plans with you to be with his friend. His friends should be a part of his life, but not when it means breaking promises to you. I doubt he'd like it if you asked him to go with you to a party and made plans that he got excited about then you decided to go hang out with your friends instead.

This isn't that bad, so give him a chance to explain and to understand where you're coming from.