If you have sex with a guy, does that mean you are interested?

Let's forget about all these one night stands from a bar. If you know the guy and have sex with him, does that mean that you are attracted to him more than physically?

And if you date a guy, and have sex with him, do you feel more attached to him after?

First question: No. It depends on the woman and her values regarding sex.

Second question: Again it depends on the woman.

After a while I definitely get attached, but I don't have sex with people I can't stand in the first place. To have sex with someone I need to care about them to some degree.

• Like 1
First question: No. It depends on the woman and her values regarding sex.

Second question: Again it depends on the woman.

After a while I definitely get attached, but I don't have sex with people I can't stand in the first place. To have sex with someone I need to care about them to some degree.

This. I do need to like someone to have sex with them but that doesn't mean I am attached to them or want them more than just for the sex. There's a difference between having sex and making love.

• Like 3

Some people like myself can enjoy sex either way, with or without emotional attachment. To me sex is just sex. Sex can be used as an expression of love or lust.

• Like 4
Let's forget about all these one night stands from a bar. If you know the guy and have sex with him, does that mean that you are attracted to him more than physically?

And if you date a guy, and have sex with him, do you feel more attached to him after?

1. How was the sex with the guy you had? If you had really enjoyed the sex with him you might felt more for him. This depends on you, what did if feel like and did you get off on it? This is a question you can figure out yourself.

2. Sex and dating, is a lot different you were into the guy already before you dated him so afterwards you had sex, and if the sex was really good you already know what that means. Your really into this guy 100% now since you did the deed of making love without idea of having kids (like making babies) you just had the sex to enjoy it not for anything else.

Sex means so much to people, but when you really and truly are in love with that person then sex is then next step bring you two closer than ever. Imagine if you never had any sex but was in love stilled? How would you feel about that can of apples.

These two questions can only be answered by the woman in question, I take it that's you. So you have to answers these two and tells use how you feel. I think you already have the answer you just wanted more clarification about it!

• Author
1. How was the sex with the guy you had? If you had really enjoyed the sex with him you might felt more for him. This depends on you, what did if feel like and did you get off on it? This is a question you can figure out yourself.

2. Sex and dating, is a lot different you were into the guy already before you dated him so afterwards you had sex, and if the sex was really good you already know what that means. Your really into this guy 100% now since you did the deed of making love without idea of having kids (like making babies) you just had the sex to enjoy it not for anything else.

Sex means so much to people, but when you really and truly are in love with that person then sex is then next step bring you two closer than ever. Imagine if you never had any sex but was in love stilled? How would you feel about that can of apples.

These two questions can only be answered by the woman in question, I take it that's you. So you have to answers these two and tells use how you feel. I think you already have the answer you just wanted more clarification about it!

I am a guy

Eternal Sunshine

No, I don't have to be attracted even physically let alone anything else. It usually means that I am bored and he is available and I am not repulsed by him.

I am actually WAY more cautious and nervous about sex when I really like someone and am likely to delay it more. Not because I am playing games but because I know there is a potential to get hurt if he is just in it for sex.

• Like 3

I know sex has been marginalized, but I find it silly that people would have sex with someone they're not attracted to or out of boredom.

• Like 3
I know sex has been marginalized, but I find it silly that people would have sex with someone they're not attracted to or out of boredom.

Boredom/scratching an itch - same thing.

Like Eternal if I really like someone I do not jump in the sack early on for the same reasons she posted.

• Like 1

You can have sex with someone just out of boredom. And let's not forget that sometimes a guy just pressures a weaker woman into having sex which she later regrets because she doesn't like him to begin with, or at least not in that way. Having sex does not make a woman want to keep the man around. If she is real into him before sex, she probably still is after barring extreme behavior, but if she was never into him, sex isn't going to make her like him any more.

• Like 3

No. It meant I was interested in having sex with him.

That depends on a lot of things. If he's gawd awful in bed, there will be no attraction or attachment.

Case in point: the last guy I dated--the 55 year old bi-polar dude and it was the worst sex I'd ever had in my life. He did not know the female body despite having been married for over 20 years. They both married as virgins and that's where his learning stopped.

Edited by kendahke
  • Like 1
mortensorchid

Are you asking because this is something you are going through?

But in my case, the answer is no. It used to be "yes" when I was young and inexperienced, but I have since grown up and look at people differently. There is animal lust that we experience, and when you are young and inexperienced you automatically think that because you experience this with this other person that you are "in love". Not exactly. And you don't see who this other person is when you are young and inexperienced. When you get older, you do and you can separate it better for "what it is".

I too find this really odd!

I'm not sure if it's just an odd choice of words, or this is one of those big differences between men and women.

I've had sexual encounters that I've questioned a bit afterwards, but it would be because I was feeling super horny, or maybe a bit drunk. I'm pretty sure I've never been driven to sex with a new partner out of boredom.

• Like 1

Not to be the town moralist, but I find the whole hook up culture aweful.

There I said it.

It's using people without concern for them as a person nor the potential hurt it can cause.

• Like 3
Cookiesandough

This thread is really enlightening. I had no idea so many women had sex with guys they aren't even attracted to just 'cause they're bored. I was so innocent ...

• Like 2
I too find this really odd!

I'm not sure if it's just an odd choice of words, or this is one of those big differences between men and women.

I've had sexual encounters that I've questioned a bit afterwards, but it would be because I was feeling super horny, or maybe a bit drunk. I'm pretty sure I've never been driven to sex with a new partner out of boredom.

Haha, I don't think it is a men/women difference.

Unless the boredom leads to horniness. Wouldn't just have sex with an unattractive random out of boredom though.

The sex act means different things at different times.

To some it is an expression of love / interest. To others is an outlet for horniness.

Your EX who came back & had sex with you needed a place to sleep that night. The cost of getting into your bed was sex & she paid it. Now you are looking for a deeper emotional meaning.

• Like 3
Are you asking because this is something you are going through?

But in my case, the answer is no. It used to be "yes" when I was young and inexperienced, but I have since grown up and look at people differently. There is animal lust that we experience, and when you are young and inexperienced you automatically think that because you experience this with this other person that you are "in love". Not exactly. And you don't see who this other person is when you are young and inexperienced. When you get older, you do and you can separate it better for "what it is".

I was the opposite, when I was young and new to it I was all in for having fun and not always needing a BF to do it. And yes filling in an evening that I had nothing going on, sure why not. But when I got into my 20's I stopped doing it....the AIDS scare was full blown back then, I saw that I had to be cautious of what I was doing and changed my ways. Random hookup today if I was single?...nah......well maybe...:laugh::p

If the sex is mind blowing most women get hooked right away.

And he's also really hot outside of bed as well :love: