Does he like me/want a relationship?

amkxoxo

So I met up with this guy three weeks ago for drinks on a Sunday. I'm 25 and he's 24. We met on Bumble. Our first date was awesome. We planned another one for a few days later, Wednesday. A really nice dinner, he paid. Then we walked around and got ice cream. He paid again. We had chemistry. We text a ton all day long.

We plan another date for Saturday night. We go bowling, out for drinks after, and back to my place to watch a movie. No funny business, just innocent cuddling. He doesn't even kiss me until he leaves and its very brief. The next day Sunday, he asks if he can come over and cuddle with me. I tell him I love cuddling, but I want to make it clear that I am not just looking for a cuddle buddy, and I want more. He said he definitely did not want me to be just that and he wouldnt take me out places and ask about my day everyday if that was the case. He came over. He tells me that he left a guy friend of his who was visiting at his place to come to me. This surprised me because I felt like a priority, which is something I have struggled with finding with other men in my past. We watched a movie. He barely touched me. We went to bed. We cuddled and kissed a little and he barely touched me.

I didn't see him most of the week. We made Tuesday dinner plans, but he cancelled because he was exhausted. He does a physical job outside, so its understandable. Mid-week he asked if I was free Saturday night. He said he wanted me to come with him to a party at his boss' house. I said sure. He said I could stay with him after. Friday night we made plans too. He came over, I cooked dinner, he brought wine, we watched a movie, and fell asleep.

He took me to the party the next night. People kept asking if I was his girlfriend. I said it was too early to tell. He was very affectionate in front of everyone. Kissing me, rubbing my back, and my hair. I was surprised. We went back to his place and we got a little touchy feely but no clothes came off. We fell asleep. When we woke in the morning he insisted we go to breakfast, so he took me to a local place. We ate and I left when he went to work.

I've been away on vacation all week, returning tomorrow. We spoke Monday and we were flirting back and forth. I mentioned something about a hickey he left on me. He mentioned something about us not having clothes on next time. He asked how my day was tuesday and wished me a good day wednesday. We barely spoke, just well wishes and nothing else.

I am on vacation after all, so I'm busy. What scared me was that I noticed his bumble changing locations a few times and I questioned if he was active on it looking, talking, or even going out with other women. Maybe I'm paranoid. But after 3 weeks and 6 dates I have stopped pursuing other men for him. I'm scared of his intentions and feelings for me. Overall I'm scared because I'm getting attached.

what did he say when you questioned him?

what were his actual words?

I think you should date others to stop feeling attached, distractions

Edited by darkmoon